Not another Chris Kenner 1-on-1... Wait that's me.

Aug 31, 2007
Chris,

Please don't release perversion, it is my favourite trick in TOOC, and I want no one else to learn it:)

PS.
At the end on September, I am auditioning for the castle, and for my routine i am doing:
CoinTwo opener
my version of Perversion
and Conspiracy of Four

Now i just have to work on getting it under 5 minutes.

Nov 8, 2007
Hey, Chris.

Personally I'd like to see some more "offbeat" effects in the 1-on-1 section. There's A LOT of card stuff, a little coin magic, and one rubberband effect. I'd like to see some different props involved in future effects.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
As a few people have already mentioned, it would be quite nice to learn some stuff that doesn't use cards or coins, like 'In The Woods'.
Great 1on1s so far btw, still need to get the new one.

EDIT: Oh yes, Culling definitely if possible please.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Perhaps a personal favorite of yours that you have always enjoyed doing for those who ask you to "show me a trick". Something that you find a lot of fun and gets great reactions from people.

justin

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
I want to see some more 1 on 1's with other T11 Artist. Nothing wrong with you Chris, you just release a lot more then most and should take it easy for awhile before release anymore new content. I loved this 1 on 1 though, nicely done.

I would like some new Joel 1 on 1's or perhaps .... Aaron Fisher but he's a bit busy at the moment from what I understand.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
personally i have to say you haven't really come out with a single disappointing 1-on-1. each one is a great trick or sleight. While i haven't purchased every one (mainly cause i have Out of Control) i have picked up several just for more detail on your handlings. most of them i love and use often. and as for people saying more from other artists, i think what should happen is having more than one 1-on-1 ready and have a vote between the prep'd video's a few hours before the release. so if andrei and chris have video's ready than we vote and whoever wins that video is released. by having backup video's you guys can respond more to the masses desires on a week to week basis. thats just me.. but as for you chris id love to see a coin basics 1-on-1 or some card tricks not in TOOC. no real specifics since i know you wouldn't teach any rubbish. On another note though i would love to see a performance of your 3fly in the media section. i know katie did one and i always wondered why there wasn't a video of you performing it. anyways whatever T11 comes out with i know it will be great.

cheers josh

Nov 30, 2007
Chris Kenner is...awesome! I would like to see Chris Kenner or someone else share some cups and balls material.

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
how to pronounce Mitchell stu...stafi...Stafiej's last name.

haha just kidding. Would love to see some coin fundamentals from you chris. And a one on one with danny g on performance techniques and ways to connect with the audience.

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
Most 1 on 1´s are card material and some coin material so it would be great to see something using ordinary everyday objects.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results