What is the worst thing you have done to a heckler?

Jul 3, 2008
arizona
what i mean is like make fun of him. do a trick to him . made him feel stupid . anything. and how did they react good or bad.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I kidnapped him, using my Teletubbies costume as a sack, tied him to my kitchen bench and performed 20 hours of card magic straight, having taped his eyes open.

He cried.

Ooh. Aah. Lala.

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
i stabbed him, cut off his tongue dragged him an entire football field, buried him up to the neck in dirt and let fire ants feast on his head while i sat and laughed.
then i continued with my ACR.

hahaha, but in all seriousness, i try to to confront or do anything to hecklers. leave em be!

Jul 2, 2008
singapore
i called him ...... FAT and hurt his feelings :D and then i did a disappearing heckler trick where i do end clean with no evidence whatsoever :)

Last edited by a moderator:

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
If you want to know a sad but great heckler story....ask Shawn Farquhar. He was up at Sorcerer's Safari camp this summer and he told me what happened to him.

I'll ask him on facebook if it's ok to share it with you guys. I don't know if it's too personal for him. What I can say is that he doesn't have hecklers anymore.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
If you want to know a sad but great heckler story....ask Shawn Farquhar. He was up at Sorcerer's Safari camp this summer and he told me what happened to him.

I'll ask him on facebook if it's ok to share it with you guys. I don't know if it's too personal for him. What I can say is that he doesn't have hecklers anymore.

Hey man.

Waybe Houchin walked us through that story a few days back. SO much more respect for SF after finding what he's had to go through in order to get to the personable level of professionalism he's at now.

CL

Nov 23, 2007
NC

Check in the Cerca Trova section.

Wayne posted the story there.

The whole thread is on dealing with hecklers. Its actually a serious thread.

Unlike all of these jokers I will give you a real answer.

My friend kept telling them all my secrets because he used to be a magician. And when I was in the middl of an ACR he said "Yeah. Do you guys see the two cards." And I punched him in the face and broke his nose.

End of story. Since then I have found MUCH better ways of dealing with hechlers in professional ways an I strongly advise you to learn from my mistake.

Oct 28, 2007
Unlike all of these jokers I will give you a real answer.

My friend kept telling them all my secrets because he used to be a magician. And when I was in the middl of an ACR he said "Yeah. Do you guys see the two cards." And I punched him in the face and broke his nose.

End of story. Since then I have found MUCH better ways of dealing with hechlers in professional ways an I strongly advise you to learn from my mistake.

that is awsome! :p

I dont like to mess with Hecklers and make them feel stupid, that is just going down to there level. I usually show them something that i know will amaze them, then they stop and start to enjoy the magic.

Putting down a heckler is doing the exact opposite of what we try to bring into this world in the first place. You cant do magic by making someone else look bad, feel bad, or stupid.

The worst thing I ever did was get into an all out brawl. My fiance'e at the time was with me and the guy had no respect for women and said some highly innapprpriate comments to her and about her. I eventually informed him that his language was not appropriate and that she was my fiance'e and he stated he could do a disapeering act with her. Of course his version will not be said here. I told him he needs to leave and thats when he came up to me and struck me in the face. I have 6 black belts and used all of them that day. a spectator got it all on tape and gave me a copy. when the police arrested him everyone cheered for me. I usually try to explain that magicians are like musicians. You dont shout that the guitarist missed a note or screwed up a chord, you sit back and enjoy the show. Same with me. Please enjoy the show, and if you see how a trick is done, practice and make some money like me!

Sep 2, 2007
The worst thing I've ever done to a heckler is something I saw on TV that was AWESOME.

So I was preforming and after a trick Mr. Heckler says "Come on, show me something good!"
Put my hand under my shirt.
"Tell me good sir... do you like birds?"
I make a magical gesture, remove the shirt and reveal my middle finger.
Everyone cracked up except him. It was hilarious.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results