Funniest thing that has ever happened to you while performing

Nov 10, 2007
The funniest thing that has ever happened to me while I was performing. About a month ago I was performing card to mouth I have probably performed that over 200 times and had never had this happen, anyway the spectator had picked out the ten of hearts while doing the move I accidently dropped 2 cards on the ten of hearts and you can imagine what happened I am sitting there with the card in my mouth, thinking oh yeah I really got them fooled when they finally realized there was a card in my mouth there was no reaction. I took it out of my mouth and said look your card travels to my mouth. I looked at the card and to my suprise it wasnt their card.

Jul 3, 2008
arizona
i forgot what trick iwas doing but for some reason a card popped out and hit someone in the face to bad it wasn't there card that would have been great

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
jajajaja well this is mine...

I was performing in a mall to two girls, and they were pretty freaked out, after stigmata, one of them cried!!! well, the thing is, two minutes later their boyfriends and friends came and they ask me to do another trick....

Nothing fancy, I decided to do two card monte....

These girls were pretty weird!!!! they screamed for everything and it was really funny when I told the guy...

"okay, I have a KING OF SPADES here, I am going to put it in your hand, wich card do you have there???

The guy replied

" ammm king of spades???" He turned the card and he saw THE KING OF SPADES ( I didnt perfromed the change yet)

The girl from before started screaming and running "HOW DID HE DO THAT, ITS IMPOSIBLE DID YOU SAW IT???"

all of her friends started laughing telling her "its STILL THE KING OF SPADES"

Well I understand after 8 color changes and card transpositions, I understand why she freaked out.

Cheers and sorry for the long post :D !

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
The funniest thing that has ever happened to me while I was performing. About a month ago I was performing card to mouth I have probably performed that over 200 times and had never had this happen, anyway the spectator had picked out the ten of hearts while doing the move I accidently dropped 2 cards on the ten of hearts and you can imagine what happened I am sitting there with the card in my mouth, thinking oh yeah I really got them fooled when they finally realized there was a card in my mouth there was no reaction. I took it out of my mouth and said look your card travels to my mouth. I looked at the card and to my suprise it wasnt their card.

Ouch, It has happened me also..... only that that time I said "look your card goes to my mouth and it magically changes for another!"

Dec 13, 2007
Atlanta,Georgia
i was doing tricks on time in my spanish class and the room was incredibly quiet... after finishing the trick a blood curtling scream left her lips... and then everybody was stareing at me... i just laughed

May 7, 2008
MoNTReaL 514 *****!
one day at school i was performing trick with my friends cards cause i didn't have mine so .,.. there was a punch of people and the bell rang (sorry for my bad english)
so i gave back the cards to my friend and a girl came up to me and she started to scream '' HE MADE THE DECK VANISH OMG!!''
so yeah i though it was a joke but that girl didn't see i just gave the deck to my friend :p so she though i made it disapear :p

May 2, 2008
I was doing a rubber band trick once and one of the rubber bands flew out of my hands and hit one of the spectators in the face.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results