Ninja 1 & 2

Jul 29, 2008
Hey guys!
It's me Cardz, and I haven't been able to visit much cuz of school and all so my bad about it that.
But down to buisness.
I know this isn't ellusionist and this is an ellusionist product, but I thought I should get your opinions because frankly, I don't like the forums at Ellusniost.
So I wanted to get Ninja one and two recently but I'm not sure if I can do the material yet though.
I've been into card magic for 2 years and had a good amount of expierience performing for crowds. My main type of magic is cards and I can do a good amount of stuff and the pass looked really interesting. So anyone who has it or who had learned the pass even can give me any feedback, I would really apreciate it!

Thanks you guys and galls!

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
well regarding the pass, there are better references( I can't remember one right now...)

But as for the ninja series, I kinda can recommend you Ninja 2...

triumph(wich Is the version I use, very good one)

A package trick with aces.

An a small routine (ACR to be exactly)

so there are like 6 sleights you could learn in this dvd and some "tips"brad gives you....

So maybe you dont like the tricks but the sleighst have practical uses.....

Oct 21, 2007
Boulder, CO, USA
The Ninja series was actually some of the first DVDs i had ever purchased. Aside from the pass I don't think there is anything overly complicated in the videos, especially if you have been doing magic for two years. But as Brad states in the first video you are supposed to know the pass before picking up these videos. This is not to say that you can't learn the pass in Ninja(that's where I first learned it) but there are definitely better resources out there.

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
there is nothing you cant get in ninja 1 or 2 that you can get in books.

its just passes, false table cuts, some forces, ace tricks, and some dai vernon tricks.

i would recommend, if you have been doing magic for 2 years, getting Robert Giobbi's Card College

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
there is nothing you cant get in ninja 1 or 2 that you can get in books.

its just passes, false table cuts, some forces, ace tricks, and some dai vernon tricks.

i would recommend, if you have been doing magic for 2 years, getting Robert Giobbi's Card College

Second the motion.

I reference the Card College more than most anything for sleights. Erdnase gets a lot of attention also.

That is, if you can learn from a book.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results