One stop Magician.

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Hey guys,

I was thinking earlier today. You know how we have some magicians that only perform all ellusionist effect or all penguin effects? What about theory11? I know it is never good to perform only effects from one company, you should be more diverse.

Here si the question, if you were to pick one company to purchase all your magic from, what would it be? This is not including cards and what not, just tricks.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Probably Penguin.
Only because they've got the widest variety of supplies, and if I was ever to go pro, I could get all of my stuff from there, and still get it at a good price.

For me, from what I've seen, probably E, they have such a large line up of products ranging from card magic, to coin magic and everything in between, and the production quality is top notch....

But I'd never just buy from one specific place....for me it makes no difference where it's from, as long as it's good.

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Probably Penguin.
Only because they've got the widest variety of supplies, and if I was ever to go pro, I could get all of my stuff from there, and still get it at a good price.

Nono, I mean like that brand, Like if you had to choose would you perform all penguin produced products, ellusionist produced products or theory11 produced products?

example:

ellusionist: -revolution
-infusion
-indecent
-etc.

penguin: -blindsided
-muscle pass dvd
- etc.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Nono, I mean like that brand, Like if you had to choose would you perform all penguin produced products, ellusionist produced products or theory11 produced products?

example:

ellusionist: -revolution
-infusion
-indecent
-etc.

penguin: -blindsided
-muscle pass dvd
- etc.

OH, my bad!

As of all the products that have been realeased, I would again go with Penguin.
But E would be right behind it.
Sorry, T11, you guys just don't have enough stuff out yet!

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
How about you don't buy yourself into a magician?

That is the problem with those who perform with a selective arrays of products like you speak of.

That is also the problem, the effects they use are being treated like products and not something to work with and learn from.

Hoobs

Banned
Sep 1, 2007
I sincerely regret introducing you to penguin when you spent 100% of your time on E.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results