Announcement: Improve your performance of WITNESS

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
What's up Y'all?

Are you interested in improving your performance/handling of WITNESS?

Here's your answer - be a part of the WITNESS email session.

It's free, fun, and filled with great tips and thoughts for you to be inspired and improve.

Click here now to join the WITNESS email session.

This will help you make the difference between good and GREAT.

See you over there...

Asher

ps. if you have questions, PM me.

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Alright, this sounds great, plus Witness is one of my favorite effects!

You will like.... Trust me.

Anyone who reads this, and is already on the email session - make a comment.

Tell everyone who's not a part of the WITNESS email session, how useful it's been for you. (or not.)

Help your fellow magicians out!

If everyone gets better -- magic gets better!

Asher

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

There are some good ideas in here for patter and such with Witness. I know there was an issue with someone saying that they didn't want Lee to expose Witness in this e-mail session. Lee does NOT expose anything in these e-mails. He only tells you how to add to it. He never directly exposes Witness at all in these e-mails.

The ideas are good and I enjoy reading them every time I get a new e-mail. Get this. If you don't... (or if you have known about this and haven't signed up...) Sign up. ;) Lee has posted this thread more than a few times, so I'm sure everyone who owns Witness should had heard of this by now. No reason not to sign up for this. If you don't.... whatever, not my problem. ;) You'll miss out. :D

-Doug

rousselle

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2008
www.rousselle.com
Hi, Lee. Hi, all.

I haven't yet responded to your recent e-mail survey regarding how I'm doing with Witness -- I'll do so soon, I promise! -- but allow me to take a few seconds to say:

1) I'm happy and impressed that you are doing what you can to learn how your product is being received, presumably so that you can get better yourself as an instructor. As you say, the better we get, the better magic gets... and the better you get at helping us get better, then the better we all, uh, get... um. You know what I'm saying.

2) Regarding the Witness e-mail list, I can honestly say that I've received a tip via the list that is a great little enhancement, and very thought provoking.

Not to be a cheerleader, or anything, but I appreciate all you do to help us improve our performance in magic.

--Allan

Sep 1, 2007
You will like.... Trust me.

Anyone who reads this, and is already on the email session - make a comment.

Tell everyone who's not a part of the WITNESS email session, how useful it's been for you. (or not.)

Help your fellow magicians out!

If everyone gets better -- magic gets better!

Asher

I'm part of it :D

Yeah, I joined a few months ago. It's great stuff!
You get tips on patter, technique and all that, for free!
It's great that you somehow managed to say all this stuff without exposing.
Keep the emails coming.
Josh

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results