Mythbusters "Shoutout" for Magicians

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I was talking to my Dad on the phone, and he was watching tonight's episode of Mythbusters, and said they were testing the phone book myth that if you interweave the pages, you can't pull them apart, blah, blah, blah, and he said "If you take two phone books and do a Faro Shuffle..." and I kinda did a double take and asked how he knew what a Faro Shuffle was. And he messed around for a bit and said he just knew it, but finally admitted that Adam said, "And for all you magicians out there, this is a Faro Shuffle."

Useless trivia, I know... but cool nonetheless. :D

Sep 3, 2007
Yeah, adam does some sweet simple tricks, they'll just randomly cut to him pulling a bunch of ping pong balls out of his mouth.

I dont live to far from San Francisco and I see them up there every once in a while. Adam really enjoys watching magicians. He does some great small tricks. The perfect kind to do as a dinner guest!!!

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Adam seems like the kind of person who would know some really weird magic-tricks to people, but Jamie seems like he would know the really bizzare stuff that makes you go "What???"

TDA

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results