Yaaaayyy! New 1-on-1 tonight!

Sep 1, 2007
Me so happy. Hope its something good. Who do you guys want it to be from? I want another knuckle-buster, doesn't matter who its from.

May 24, 2008
I would really love a menage et trois 1 on 1. Its just one of those things I really want to learn.

Oct 3, 2007
germany
Personally I would like to see many more utility moves. Moves as opposed to fully fledged tricks inspire creation; since once you learn a move you'll want to come up with something to apply it to. For example, I applied the slipshot to a 4 card transposition / revelation between the aces and jacks at the end of my table routine :p. So yeah, I like utilities. But tricks are great too :D.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
I want another knuckle-buster so I can practice it and then perform it and because I can do knuckle-busting sleights means I'm a better magician! :D

Sorry to be sarcastic but that's the impression I get from the "I want knuckle-busters" people (for the most part). :( Sorry if that's not true.

Personally, I'm looking for a routine that has a kicker ending - I love those. A sandwich would be great.

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
I actually am really very interested in what Daniel White and BJ Bueno have to offer, more than anything. We've seen so little from them.

Sep 1, 2007
I want another knuckle-buster so I can practice it and then perform it and because I can do knuckle-busting sleights means I'm a better magician! :D

- Sean

That's my exact attitude to magic :p.

I know and recognize that performance skills are more important. But I don't care, I'd rather sit there and practice invisibly exchanging 2 packets.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results