Yaaaayyy! New 1-on-1 tonight!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
We will return to our regularly scheduled program next week... but tonight... something different. Might want to stick around for it... :)

Sep 1, 2007
NONONONONONONONONONNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 50 bucks on another TOOC teaser. I'll add 1 more thing...NNNOOOOOOO ME WANT 1ON1! ME WANT 1ON1! NOOOWWWW!!!!

D

Deleted member 2755

We will return to our regularly scheduled program next week... but tonight... something different. Might want to stick around for it... :)

No 1 on 1? :p As a poster said above.... IT MUST BE THE WIRE!!!!!!!!!

I guess it's time that I let the cat out of the bag on what the wire is. The wire is a long narrow piece of copper. It will stretch from Dana's roof to the moon. It will be the longest copper wire in recorded history. David Blaine will then climb the wire... while in a pink bunny suit. Should be amazing. It's set to air on Oprah next Wednesday. Dr. Phil is rumored to be appearing on the scene as well.

Jokes aside... I must say that original TOOC teaser was sick. Music was also crazy. (I love you Dana. :)) I'm curious what is gonna go down tonight.

-Doug

May 24, 2008
No 1 on 1? :p As a poster said above.... IT MUST BE THE WIRE!!!!!!!!!

I guess it's time that I let the cat out of the bag on what the wire is. The wire is a long narrow piece of copper. It will stretch from Dana's roof to the moon. It will be the longest copper wire in recorded history. David Blaine will then climb the wire... while in a pink bunny suit. Should be amazing. It's set to air on Oprah next Wednesday. Dr. Phil is rumored to be appearing on the scene as well.

Jokes aside... I must say that original TOOC teaser was sick. Music was also crazy. (I love you Dana. :)) I'm curious what is gonna go down tonight.

-Doug
I'd prefer the new David Blaine stunt that you made up. I'm gonna march down to his office right now.

Sep 1, 2007
New Zealand
For the guys who want seconds and doubles and bottoms so badly, I'd wager that none of the T11 artists are actually that fluent with them and would want them published on the site. If you really want to learn, go do what I did, look up Martin Nash (lots more stuff with Martin Nash in it, and he is utterly ridiculous) I've been practicing about 2 months and now I have a pretty decent second deal and just started on my bottom dealing.

May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
Damn no 1on1. Another week of anticipation...wasted.

I reckon most of the T11 card guys can easily whip out their seconds and bottoms. It's not the hardest sleight in the world and if Jupiter has picked up a decent second deal after two months i'm sure professionals are quite accustomed to them. Don't underestimate their powers of sleight of hand my friend.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results