Music Or No Music? That is the Question =)

Jul 27, 2008
Geneva, Ohio
I'm going to get ready to record my routine so you guys can see what i'm going to do for the Talent Show, but i've had second thoughts.

My first routine was gonna consist of Card Manipulations and End with a D-Light routine. I'll use some kind of trance music for my manipulations and use The Sandman - Sweet Dreams ending with the D-Lights.

OR...

My second routine was gonna consist of Starting out with Linking Rings, maybe gather some volunteers to help with linking rings. Then i would end with EITHER...

Eating a Life savor, pull out some Floss and floss my next :D, and pull the life saver out of my next.

OR...

Have out three styrophome cups on a little table. Show that their empty. Pour half a cup of Water in the middle cup. Then I take a stick, poke holes in each cup and tear them in half, throwing each one away. Saying the water evaporated really fast. +)

ANY suggestions would be Fantastic!!!

I'm not sure which performance would work out for me. I'm an actor so i can work on my patter, but i do think it would be cool for the first routine.

WHAT'S YOUR OPINION???

This is basically my card manipulation routine is gonna be, but it would be the same exact act, if you know what i mean!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOfw4XcPk3U

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 13, 2007
Stage

I agree with F:OOL (nice name) I think that Card Manipulations would play big and so will the D'Lites. In the end its your decision lifesaver is huge too.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results