Stage Magic for School Talent Show

Sep 13, 2008
So, i want to do some stage magic for my school talent show but, i can'tfind anything on that subject. Do you guys have any advice.

Aug 7, 2008
How long do you have? If you know card manipulation, and do it well, do some of that. Also, Fiber Optics, nuff said. Mabye search penguin for stage magic stuff? Try to look through your tricks to see what is big enough for stage. By big enough, I mean big enough to be seen. That eliminates most card and coin tricks.

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
I acually just did 2 big shows with my school 500 people at a time people love the hummer card especially if after you throw it into the audience to show no string wink wink .

but i tried to do that and my thread broke so i went into card manipulation backpalm tenkai they love it go for it i used flash paper as an ender and everyone will come up and go show me a trick. im goona write a thread about my expirence soon

Feb 26, 2008
Chicago
Can your school hook up a camera and a projector? Than you can use a card trick like macdonalds aces. You can use some mentalist tricks and hypnosis.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results