Saying bye for a while guys!

We'll I'm headed off next Monday to Houston to help with the hurricane relief teams hired by Fema. I should be there till sometime close to Christmas. From there I will be headed to Vegas for a week to vacation and it's back to work. I'll be headed to Cuba for three days to perform at a friend's wedding then to Pakistan for two weeks to perform at another friend's wedding. Oh my heads spinning. Then from there to Denver, Colorado then to Indianapolis and back to home sweet home Texas to watch my Cowboys. So if any of you guys are from these areas and you would like to hang out or something give me heads up and we'll make it happen all together I should be gone for the next four and a half months but I'll be checking in time to time. So asta lasagna peace out to my peeps and I'll catch you guys later. Be good to each other. haha:p

Shane

D

Deleted member 2755

Nice of you to help others. :) See you soon!

-Doug

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Hey Shane, take of yourself man, it's awesome that you're helping out in the aftermath of Ike. Shoot me a PM, and we'll discuss chilling when you're here in Denver. ;)

TDA

Shane,

Sounds like your itinerary is packed dude! Sheesh...when do you have time to eat, sleep, and shower?!? :eek:

Anyways, best of luck to you. I think that's not only incredibly generous, but says a lot about your character. And to be perfectly honest, what you're doing is something we should all strive for. Again, I wish you nothing but the best of luck in any and all endeavors you encounter. :)

Take care!!
Steve

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Hey Shane!
I'm glad you're helping out! My sister is taking classes in Houston, and evacuated to Sugarland.
Anyways, I just ralized you're in Texas =D around my area (compared to others) we should meet up sometime =D

Again, I'm glad you're giving yourself up to do this. =)(Smiley face #27.387)

-Eugene

Guys thank you for your support thats exactly why I have always felt at home here. I'll be sure to take lots of great pics for guys.

Oh I will be bunking up in a canopy tent with several others using bottled water to brush my teeth and local bathrooms for showers the first month but it's not much that I can't handle I dealt with worst in marine scout training but on an upnote I'll be bringing my stuff to entertain the locals.:D

Thanks guys see you soon!

Shane

Hey Shane!
I'm glad you're helping out! My sister is taking classes in Houston, and evacuated to Sugarland.
Anyways, I just ralized you're in Texas =D around my area (compared to others) we should meet up sometime =D

Again, I'm glad you're giving yourself up to do this. =)(Smiley face #27.387)

-Eugene

Definitley I'll hit you up soon and TDA as we'll.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results