The Official Thread Of Awesomeness!

Jul 29, 2008
Hello there!
So today I was just watching some videos on T11 and the trailers for the cards.
And unfortunately I fell for it...I was hypnotized by the Split Spades trailer....
I had to watch it over and over and over and well you get the point.
So this thread is dedicated to whatever magic or flourish or performance you thought was AWESOME!
And if you could post a video link so the rest of us could enjoy.
P.S. Mad props to those who filmed and edited the trailer and most importantly Dan and Dave, it was ridicolously insane. I think as put in the best words from Wayne Houchin himself, those moves got in my head and re-arragned things.
P.P.S. Can anyone tell Dan from Dave?
Enough of my gibberish now.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
All Andrei's videos are addicting
Dan and Dave video that was the bonus footage for the trilogy I think, is AWESOME...
Bone collectors by Ashford Kneitel is awesome too...

etc etc

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Actually, on The System DVD by Dan and Dave Back, there are easter eggs, one of them being "How to tell Dan and Dave apart" =)

-Eugene

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Actually, on The System DVD by Dan and Dave Back, there are easter eggs, one of them being "How to tell Dan and Dave apart" =)

-Eugene

So we're meant to know how to tell them apart by sight after watching their videos and knowing that one like rap music while the other likes techno?

PS. what the hell does this have anything to do with "official" and "awesomness"? *cough*fanboy*cough*

Jan 3, 2008
So we're meant to know how to tell them apart by sight after watching their videos and knowing that one like rap music while the other likes techno?

Dan & Dave like rap and techno? Cool! Me too!

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is another step forward on my journey to becoming just like Dan and/or Dave. ;)

ON TOPIC: As far as awesome videos go, anything by Andrei is pretty much awesome. You can find some of his videos here: http://www.thecuso.info . You just gotta search for em. :)

Dec 10, 2007
Texas

PS. what the hell does this have anything to do with "official" and "awesomness"? *cough*fanboy*cough*

Indeed ^^

It also states that one of them has a mole =P

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results