Music for the magician...

Jul 27, 2008
Geneva, Ohio
I play a lot

Yea i play many insturments and i read music and do a lot of singing as well+)

I used to play a trumpet for a five years, now i play my acoutstic and electric guitar. Im also in concert choir and the acopello. I have a lot of fun doing the things i do. I still have plenty of time to perfect my talent show act.

I'm also in the musical play for the Wizard of Oz =)

Aug 7, 2008
I tried band about 5 years ago. My school MADE me play the Baritone, I had no choice in the matter. Needless to say, I hated every minute of it and quite the next year. Mabye if they had let me play saxiphone (spelling, I know) like I had requested I could've stuck with it. Oh well.

I play the guitar. Not to sound cocky but ...........I am really, really good.

But seriously, music and magic are my 2 favorite things to do. I am either practicing one or the other in my free time.

Nov 12, 2008
I played the guitar way before I even got into magic (although I was amazed by watching it on tv). Music has and always will be my first love. And I agree that any kind of musical experience can help with magic. Not just the hand and finger exercise that you get, but also the discipline and intellectual side of things that come along with it (if you enjoy studying music theory). Not to forget the performance aspect of it all.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results