Interlace by Richard Sanders

Oct 6, 2007
I havent seen a review for this effect yet so I hope this helps some of you out to decide if you want to buy this.

First off I want to say that this trick is gimmicked to the hills. Meaning there is a lot of stuff that needs set-up and it isnt exactly the easiest set-up either.

It says on the site and package it is EASY TO PERFORM. Not exactly.
it does require some slieght of hand but I definatley do not reccomend this trick for beginners.

Those are the cons of the trick.

The pros are once you do get everything set-up it is a mind blowing effect. You can walk around "gimmicked" comfortable and is perfect for street magic.

Do not get me wrong this trick is awesome and worth the money.

The dvd I got with it did not work on any of my 3 DVD players however and only played on my computer for some reason so be aware of this.

overall the trick is definatley worth getting and will blow people away as Im sure it has you.

Sep 15, 2008
I perform the "short" version of the effect. It's been in my routine ever since I picked it up 5 months ago.

I love it. I will admit though, it is gimmicked to no end, but once you set it up (which for the record is a lengthy process) you do have an awesome effect on your hands.

And true, it's not one I'll be performing everyday for everyone; but in my stand up shows it's always included.

If it seems like someone you want to perform, pick it up.

Sep 17, 2007
Fantastic trick! I used to do this all the time at my restaurants. Unfortunately, the piece of clothing that was gimmicked is a bit worn out so I need to install a new one in, well, those of you who own this know what I'm talking about.

Highly recommend this trick for the "worker".

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results