Tattoo Joe

Feb 10, 2008
Actually I've already bought it =) I will tell you how much I like it next week when it comes. So yeah I bought it cause it looks pretty amazing.

-Sean

Mar 14, 2008
Probably not. Rubbing your arm to make tattoos appear and than disappear? I guess it's somewhat of a cool idea, but I can't imagine it being very practical. All I do is impromptu magic or that with minimal set-up.

Probably not. Rubbing your arm to make tattoos appear and than disappear? I guess it's somewhat of a cool idea, but I can't imagine it being very practical. All I do is impromptu magic or that with minimal set-up.

Yeah I'm sorta the same way. It probably is something like a M5 or loops that you have to carry around or 'refill.'

Nov 23, 2007
NC
it looks like some thing coming is coming from his sleeves watch the videos and you will notice than he always starts at this sleeves
Specs will never notice as they dont get to rewatch the video.

Also, stop trying to reverse engineer it. Its not becoming of you.

Oct 25, 2007
Everyone needs to stop looking thru "Magician's eyes" and think of what the Spectator sees. Its hard to do sometimes, but I have learned over the years that 99% of the time, laymen dont notice things that WE do. Good magic and bad magic is all a matter of opinion. If the spectator is amazed, then i would consider it good! Who cares if a magician thinks it's lame... we're not the ones we're trying to impress.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Everyone needs to stop looking thru "Magician's eyes" and think of what the Spectator sees. Its hard to do sometimes, but I have learned over the years that 99% of the time, laymen dont notice things that WE do. Good magic and bad magic is all a matter of opinion. If the spectator is amazed, then i would consider it good! Who cares if a magician thinks it's lame... we're not the ones we're trying to impress.

*watches as the words fall upon deaf ears*

I totally agree buddy, I really really do. I'm sick of people thinking that for a trick to be good it has to fool other magicians or that whenever they see an effect they have to pass some sort of test wherein they must deconstruct the trick.

Doing so will increase your magic score and earn you passage to magician nirvana. :rolleyes:

I've noticed that there are a few main points that today seem to be a must for a good effect.

- Impromptu
- Magician Fooler
- Incredibly Advanced
- Must be able to complain about it after purchase

*looks at his Ultrasmoke 2K*

Well it doesn't fit any of those criteria really but I freakin' love it as do my spectators.

- Sean

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
*watches as the words fall upon deaf ears*

I totally agree buddy, I really really do. I'm sick of people thinking that for a trick to be good it has to fool other magicians or that whenever they see an effect they have to pass some sort of test wherein they must deconstruct the trick.

Doing so will increase your magic score and earn you passage to magician nirvana. :rolleyes:

I've noticed that there are a few main points that today seem to be a must for a good effect.

- Impromptu
- Magician Fooler
- Incredibly Advanced
- Must be able to complain about it after purchase

*looks at his Ultrasmoke 2K*

Well it doesn't fit any of those criteria really but I freakin' love it as do my spectators.

- Sean

Sean...

YOu're going to like 'Close up Adventures' in that case! The majority of the stuff is neither impromptu, advanced or magcican fooling (well, maybe one of the pieces is)... And hopefully nobody will be disappointed! I'll try and get you an advance copy actually ;)

I was sessioning with a couple guys from the local shop late into the night yesterday, and we inevitably got onto this. One of them was saying the method (as they had guessed it) was silly, and the other was saying how he couldn't actually see anybody using it in real life.
Me? I said that if he had guessed the method correctly, it was ingenious. If he hadn't, Then it had fooled a couple top flight guys.
And as for nobody using it... I reckon I could do something with it!

CL

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results