Locked pshhh..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2008
Salinas, CA
1st of all Sinful I was looking to see if anyone has had a problem with Ellusionist customer service. 2nd I'm not a fan boy. 3rd why cant you let the post stand and see what happens you where quick to jump my post with out any backing to how it would end up... You assumed that i was bashing a site or company thus not the case. And I was not reviewing the Customer service I was stating a opinion. And yes it was a Epic Fail in my eyes...! I'm not looking to bash brad or his style or even the other artist on his site. Forums are for opinions and I believe I have not crossed the line.

Thanks
And Good DAY

p.s. feel free to lock this 2

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
1st of all Sinful I was looking to see if anyone has had a problem with Ellusionist customer service. 2nd I'm not a fan boy. 3rd why cant you let the post stand and see what happens you where quick to jump my post with out any backing to how it would end up... You assumed that i was bashing a site or company thus not the case. And I was not reviewing the Customer service I was stating a opinion. And yes it was a Epic Fail in my eyes...! I'm not looking to bash brad or his style or even the other artist on his site. Forums are for opinions and I believe I have not crossed the line.

Thanks
And Good DAY

p.s. feel free to lock this 2

Well I only buy decks from them, and the service is good, I usually have a response within 1 day.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
They E-mailed me back within 1 hour saying " Why don't you look into buy a uncut sheet" :confused:

Try to be a lot more specific with your problem, was the poster in a bad state? It was without color? was something else? man, if you want to return it just because you"didnt like it" then I dont think they are going to respond, I buyed a !800 vintage blue deck from them, and I got dissapointed for the quality, they are not going to response for things like that.

End of the case.

CHeers and have a nice day!:D

Sep 2, 2007
La Crescenta, CA
Yeah, I've never had a problem with customer service before. E hands out some pretty good decks too. Also, you thread wasn't exactly "good" - there's already a bunch of Ellusionist vs. Theory11 threads out there, just punch it into the search engine.

Aug 1, 2008
Salinas, CA
Yeah same here MikeGoyke seen threads go for 6,7,8 pages. But anyways yeah must have been just a bad day to contact them not really sure.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
*Trying to rob some popcorns from Aris.SA"

Hey man would you give me some?
For sure man... :)
*getting some popcorns for RCD*

Neomagic I agree with you at opening this thread again.. Yesterday I think, or 2 days ago, a mod closed the gamertags thread, I PM'ed the moderator that closed it, with the reasons why I thought it shouldnt be closed, and he didnt reply, I think it was because I had the reason in that case.. I think that is true what some people here says about some mods (this is not with you sinful ;) ) I really like how you try to be peaceful..

Wise people recognize their mistakes, and correct them..

Aris

P.S. To stay on topic, I havent ordered anything from ellusionist xD Just the system and it was a download..

Aug 1, 2008
Salinas, CA
Understand this is Not And I Repeat NOT a T11 vs. E thread. Just making sure I was not the only one that has had a problem. I'm not here to compare the 2. In fact I would still order from them in the future. So please get the out of your heads " I'm not starting a fan boy war just looking for some feed back"

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Try to be a lot more specific with your problem, was the poster in a bad state? It was without color? was something else? man, if you want to return it just because you"didnt like it" then I dont think they are going to respond, I buyed a !800 vintage blue deck from them, and I got dissapointed for the quality, they are not going to response for things like that.

End of the case.

CHeers and have a nice day!:D

man, You have not answered my question, If you dont want this to go off topic, then remain on topic please.

Aug 1, 2008
Salinas, CA
To add asking about the poster. It was bad to the fact that it was not clear and In some of the cards it looked as if it didn't print the right way. But yea answering your question it was a color issue and a bad print. she even asked for pics and guess what I sent pics. that's when she said buy a uncut sheet lol. I believe she thought i was trying to return it lol.

Aug 1, 2008
Salinas, CA
No all you guys are cool... I'm just trying to let people that read this know I'm not no punk kid that is a Site basher. Thanks for the support...!

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
You know you could've just sent this to him as a private message. Just to let you know ^.-
It's too late...
Now... Movie time!!
*Buys an Extra Large size popcorn for everyone to share*!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results