Locked pshhh..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2007
La Crescenta, CA
Understand this is Not And I Repeat NOT a T11 vs. E thread. Just making sure I was not the only one that has had a problem. I'm not here to compare the 2. In fact I would still order from them in the future. So please get the out of your heads " I'm not starting a fan boy war just looking for some feed back"

The only problem with what you said that most of these kinds of threads deteriorate into the comparison, fanboy-type threads anyway. It's not the fault of the person who made the original post, but some childish people tend to do that regardless.

D

Deleted member 2755

1st of all Sinful I was looking to see if anyone has had a problem with Ellusionist customer service. 2nd I'm not a fan boy. 3rd why cant you let the post stand and see what happens you where quick to jump my post with out any backing to how it would end up... You assumed that i was bashing a site or company thus not the case. And I was not reviewing the Customer service I was stating a opinion. And yes it was a Epic Fail in my eyes...! I'm not looking to bash brad or his style or even the other artist on his site. Forums are for opinions and I believe I have not crossed the line.

Thanks
And Good DAY

p.s. feel free to lock this 2

Hey bro, as someone already said, this should had been handled through PM. However, saying "Ellusionist- Epic Fail" is kind of bashing. ;) I mean, it's alright to say you didn't like what happened and that should not had happened, but I felt the thread could had be written better. I apologize if you took that the wrong way. I know you weren't reviewing the customer service, but it seemed almost like a review of the poster. A customer service thread should be handled separately.

Sorry if I didn't touch up on all your points. I'm in the JM video chat while typing this. ;)

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
sorry but i just have to laugh at people who would actually want a poster of playing cards on their wall...

couldnt get a hold of pokemon posters?

Aug 1, 2008
Salinas, CA
Yes Agreed So why should my thread be punished? I have no control over the actions of other members Nor do I try and Persuade them in any form. I understand all this. And in this case to which my post did not have any posters why did it have to get locked with no real reason. No foul has been made in my Previous thread. But I'm over the issue. If Sinful would not like to comment on this then oh well I said my part... And I'm at peace Lates..!

D

Deleted member 2755

sorry but i just have to laugh at people who would actually want a poster of playing cards on their wall...

couldnt get a hold of pokemon posters?

Hey man, card poster are awesome. ;)

-Doug

Aug 1, 2008
Salinas, CA
Thanks Phenomena I always look froward to your Remarkable post A+ Mate. :rolleyes: Now you can really Lock it - FM's As you can see Someone cant act mature.

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Yes Agreed So why should my thread be punished? I have no control over the actions of other members Nor do I try and Persuade them in any form. I understand all this. And in this case to which my post did not have any posters why did it have to get locked with no real reason. No foul has been made in my Previous thread.

Your question has been answered.

However, saying "Ellusionist- Epic Fail" is kind of bashing. ;) I mean, it's alright to say you didn't like what happened and that should not had happened, but I felt the thread could had be written better. I apologize if you took that the wrong way. I know you weren't reviewing the customer service, but it seemed almost like a review of the poster. A customer service thread should be handled separately.

-Doug

Either way, don't mind me. -Just trying to interpret ^^

-Eugene

Yeah, Forreal, Relax...
I've been through worse here....
I'm a changed man now...

Attachments

• My Photo =D.JPG
    My Photo =D.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 83
Aug 1, 2008
Salinas, CA
If you feel I should have pm you. Maybe if you felt it was written wrong maybe I should have got a PM to edit it. That's all OK I'm done. Wasting my time on a locked thread going in circles No foul No harm. Hugs to Sinful and everyone even that pokemon Guy. Lates Good DAY :cool:

Nov 8, 2007
People are too freakin' sensitive these days--especially in magic forums.

Closing threads and deleting posts just because someone didn't like something and stepped up to say it is just--well--lame.

People have opinions they want share--and sometimes it's not all lollipops and sunshine. And really, that's ok. That's life.

D

Deleted member 2755

If you feel I should have pm you. Maybe if you felt it was written wrong maybe I should have got a PM to edit it. That's all OK I'm done. Wasting my time on a locked thread going in circles No foul No harm. Hugs to Sinful and everyone even that pokemon Guy. Lates Good DAY :cool:

Yeah, I've had a stressful day today and am kind of off. ;) Should had PMed you. My bad. At least you aren't going too crazy. Thanks. :) I hope you understand why I locked it though. Didn't want another E argument thread.

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
People have opinions they want share--and sometimes it's not all lollipops and sunshine. And really, that's ok. That's life.

On the flip side, consider things from the moderator's point of view.

It's a job you only take because you really, really bloody care. That's the only reason anyone takes the job, because it offers no real benefit or power in the grand scheme of things, it's utterly thankless, and 99% of the time entails having to babysit a bunch of snotty teenagers and a handful of grown men who still need to have somebody change their diapers.

Can you blame them for wanting to nip a potential problem in the bud?

Sure, life isn't always a field of puppies with the sun dumping two scoops of raisins into your cereal. But that doesn't mean moderators should stop dealing out pimp slaps because a handful of crybabies (present company excluded, Neo) can't deal with the fact that we don't put up with their crap like their parents do.

D

Deleted member 2755

People are too freakin' sensitive these days--especially in magic forums.

Closing threads and deleting posts just because someone didn't like something and stepped up to say it is just--well--lame.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. We would rather have something constructive. Not just "EPIC PHAILURE! T11 NUMBER 1 FTW!" (Of course that was a large exaggeration, but you get my point.)

-Doug

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
My only experience with E was terrible. The ability to generalise all suppor tickets, and completely ignore the problem characterised that series of messages... After four messages in a week, the support person answered with the solution I proposed in my very first email.

Support should treat all tickets as individual responses. For the first three messages, support staff completely ignored my messages, which all stated that the most common solution (which the staff member managed to rephrase three times) would not work. I even put the relevant sentence in bold, and size 16 font, and they still completely missed the point and proposed the same thing.

D

Deleted member 2755

It was a fairly big debate in my mind whether or not to lock this thread due to the fact it was about me... locking threads.... However, we go the problem out of the way and some of the above posts were off topic. (That is a lot of popcorn though.:p) Everything has been settled. If you guys have any issues, send me a PM. I don't really regret much of what I did before. However, if you ever have a problem specifically with me, send me a PM. Don't make a public thread out of it. ;) Same goes for the other moderators/administrators. Problems can be solved. If I or another moderator did something you did not agree with, PLEASE send us a PM. Maybe we'll undo our actions. (It has happened before.)

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'd rather be incorrect and proven wrong than be wrong and think I'm correct. I like to learn from my mistakes. Thanks guys. Apologies for all the inconveniences.

-Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results