Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tally-Ho

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
Sep 3, 2007
Norway
OK, so now we've had a poll on favourite ace of spades. It's time to hold a "referendum" on the issue USPCC jokers. ;)

This time around, I've been smart enough to add an option called "other", so no favourite joker is excluded. Time to vote!

PS: Bicycle Ghost got my vote.

Sep 12, 2007
Normandy, FRANCE
The Ghost is a killer...Black and white, "Mundus Vult Decipi", seen from the back...To me it's the best ever !
Blaine's two-way joker is very good though (can be seen as a face and the word "Liar" at the same time).

Sep 2, 2007
Blaine's two-way joker is very good though (can be seen as a face and the word "Liar" at the same time).

The Joker's for the Split-Spades are awesome. It's not listed in the poll, so I voted for "other," but if anyone is willing to sign a petition to include the Split-Spades in the poll, let me know.:D

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 2, 2007
While I no longer use Ghosts, the Ghost joker is probably my favorite, though I like the Bee one as well. The Ghost joker is just such a freak. Did anybody else have the craft to notice that he's riding an invisible horse? Yeah, awesome. I also like the ace of clubs reveal under his left foot on one of the cards. Believe it or not, I've actually gotten some pretty good mileage out of that gaff, and it's built right into the deck.

Sep 11, 2007
While I no longer use Ghosts, the Ghost joker is probably my favorite, though I like the Bee one as well. The Ghost joker is just such a freak. Did anybody else have the craft to notice that he's riding an invisible horse? Yeah, awesome. I also like the ace of clubs reveal under his left foot on one of the cards. Believe it or not, I've actually gotten some pretty good mileage out of that gaff, and it's built right into the deck.

I love the ghost joker... and the gaff! i use it all the time

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results