The Invisible Palm

Jun 5, 2008
Oregon
Ok so i know how to do the invisible palm that Mr Wayne Houshin does. But their are so many variations of the trick. Where can i learn some other ways of doing this trick? Thanks for the help.

Jun 20, 2008
Ok so i know how to do the invisible palm that Mr Wayne Houshin does. But their are so many variations of the trick. Where can i learn some other ways of doing this trick? Thanks for the help.

Mr. Wayne Houshin? nice spelling there bud.:eek: lol jk. The invisible palm was published by Paul Harris in one of the books in the art of astonishment series which is the one wayne does. I think there's one on Bill Malone's On The Loose as well. I believe Volume 4. Paul Harris's is probably the best though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
UMMM... there is no volume four of AoA.

PH's Invisible palm is in book three of the Harris books. It's my favourite.

David Stone's has a nice flow, but I'm not sure about the change at the end. It may just telegraph part of the method. Oh, and also, the routine should actually be credited to Yannick Chretien. He created it, Stone performed it. The two are friends, you see!

Larry Jennings- awesome. Every thing. Just get it!

CL

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Originally the effect is called "Open Travelers", which is a routine worked out by Jennings. It first appeared in Alton Sharpe's "Expert Card Mysteries." The effect was devised by Jennings and several variations appeared afterward. The most famous presentation of the effect is "The Invisible Palm" by Paul Harris, which appears currently in his Art of Astonishment book Volume 3.
Personally I still believe the Jennings original is the best. The recommendation above about reading Jennings '67 is a good one.

This effect is to be studied closely, as many people perform it badly, for their "heavy" handling of the cards lets spectators on to the method.

Juan M.

Sep 1, 2007
England
My personal favourite is Bill Malone's version, it's very similar to Larry Jennings' version except for hte last card, Bill's method for which is amazing, the check out hte cards on the table, the card goes on the deck, palmed off, it has disappeared and the hands are empty and yet the cards appears with the others. Brilliant!

As mentioned before you can find it on 'On the Loose vol.4'

Tom

Jun 5, 2008
Oregon
Mr. Wayne Houshin? nice spelling there bud.:eek: lol jk. The invisible palm was published by Paul Harris in one of the books in the art of astonishment series which is the one wayne does. I think there's one on Bill Malone's On The Loose as well. I believe Volume 4. Paul Harris's is probably the best though.

ya sorry about the spelling there.

Dec 22, 2007
It's Marlo's trick. Let's have a fight.

Even I, the master of magic history, know that Jennings thought of Open Travelers.

p.s. Brad Christians one handed pass (which is totally his move) is better than open travelers.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results