FINALLY - A New 1-on-1!

Sep 1, 2007
I make a thread about this pretty much every week now. Oh well, I'm excited.

CULL CULL CULL CULL

Aug 31, 2007
yeh that would be cool to see danny g do a 1on1. i wonder if we will get a sneak peak at tooc aswell????

May 16, 2008
Pittsburgh
yeh that would be cool to see danny g do a 1on1. i wonder if we will get a sneak peak at tooc aswell????

That was actually a guess of mine that it might be a bit from TOOC

who want's to bet its a one on one with chris kenner??

Yes you're probably right. My guess is that Chris is the only one not too busy to do a 1 on 1. Plus he made a thread about what we wanted to see from him.

-Kevin

Mar 25, 2008
Arkansas
I need a new coin routine.

Or i'd love to see something on foundational card palming. I'd love to hear any of these guys thoughts on the details of palming.

May 18, 2008
When will it make it's magical appearance? I guess I will go watch Dangerous Vol. 2 again. I have watched it about 30 times now in full and it is always entertaining.

I don't mean to sound harsh...

But don't you think it'd be a good thing for them to put the 1 on 1's on hold for a few weeks...even a few months? Make everyone think for themselves a bit...hey!, maybe even go source the method for that thing you wanna' learn in a different way...like a book...or even Google, God forbid life ever gets that desperate.

Rabid

I don't mean to sound harsh...

But don't you think it'd be a good thing for them to put the 1 on 1's on hold for a few weeks...even a few months? Make everyone think for themselves a bit...hey!, maybe even go source the method for that thing you wanna' learn in a different way...like a book...or even Google, God forbid life ever gets that desperate.

Rabid

They did that and everyone hated it.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
I bet its going to be an awesome one that is from someone we will never expect.

Love,

Katie

hmmm... Gang we got another mystery, scoob you velma and shag go look for 1-on-1 clues while daffney and me go off by ourselves. we'll be back in awhile.

im guessing either david blaine, katie egleston, or dan white. yeah. scooby snacks for all

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results