FINALLY - A New 1-on-1!

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Skylark: Basically getting any number of cards to wherever you need them in the deck, secretly, eg spread cull, from a spread, cull shuffling, from an overhand shuffle...

Not really..

/facepalm... If you're too lazy to go source the moves yourself and then complain that T11 isn't teaching you the moves... Sigh. Everyone complained about the break rather than searching for the moves themselves, no initiative, no desire to really learn at all. If you really don't think that's sad, I think I've just about lost all respect for you as a magician since you seem to have the attitude of a crappy YouTube magician -.-

/facepalm... If you're too lazy to go source the moves yourself and then complain that T11 isn't teaching you the moves... Sigh. Everyone complained about the break rather than searching for the moves themselves, no initiative, no desire to really learn at all. If you really don't think that's sad, I think I've just about lost all respect for you as a magician since you seem to have the attitude of a crappy YouTube magician -.-

Wait what did I say.:confused:

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Rabid was arguing that it was sad that when the 1-on-1's stopped, people could've used the break to look up where to find the moves they wanted taught themselves. Instead, they just sat around and complained about the lack of 1-on-1's that they personally wanted, and you agreed... First or second page, I believe.

Oct 28, 2007
11, but it is different depending on where you live.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 3, 2008
57 more minutes, and maybe its... cardistry 101 vol 2, dan and dave goat change or ventriliquisst, andrei's underground tutorial on how to dance, or maybe.... wayne houchin culling

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results