FINALLY - A New 1-on-1!

Mar 3, 2008
I have an idea on how to pass the time, you can either, keep throwing cards, and keep picking them up, or, give tips on how to do classic flourishes, sleights etc.... Ill start it off.........................TG deck flip tip : Instead of practicing it with the deck, or with the deck in the box, practice it with the deck in the box, in a porper card clip, it is heavier, so If you get used to it, and you try it with a regular deck, it wil seem easier

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
damn why does everyone wanna know how to cull a card? get expert at the card table from erdnase for FREE and learn it.

I want a danny garcia one :) a killer one xD

Aris

Nov 17, 2007
I gotta be honest guys. I'm getting a bit tired of Chris Kenner 1 on 1s. What I really want to see is some original flourishes from Dan and Dave or some sleights from my most respected card magician, Aaron Fisher.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I gotta be honest guys. I'm getting a bit tired of Chris Kenner 1 on 1s. What I really want to see is some original flourishes from Dan and Dave or some sleights from my most respected card magician, Aaron Fisher.
Don't expect anything new from Dan and Dave right now. Hell don't even expect a new filming from them.
I do agree that I want to see more of Aaron Fisher.

May 16, 2008
Pittsburgh

Agreed. i love CK but he's got an 8 hr DVD coming out that I can watch. I'd like to see what all of these other talented magicians have to offer

Oct 28, 2007
they are bent towards cards but good thing i love cards! i would say something from Bich. that would be awsome

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
does bich speak english? if not that might be a tough 1-on-1. im still sticking with my guesses. the only other person i can think it might be would be tom isaccson or maybe just maybe, a special guest appearance from the famed richard. we'll have to wait and see, and while guessing is fun. id rather guess what tomorrow's SNC will be.. cause you know they're watching and who knows, maybe they will use one of our idea's.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results