Nintendo 100% Plastic Playing Cards

Sep 20, 2008
This is my first review so if its not that great just say it.

Appereance:

The back is very attractive while simple. It has some black swirls in the back and the background is blue and silver. As for the cards it is a traditional design while very nice. The jokers are really attractive very different from other card decks. It features a joker ridding on a star. The other joker features a mermaid joker with a trumpet and a flag. The ace of spades is very simple it says Nintendo and the ace has a big N in the middle. 7/10

Feel and Specs:

They are very very flexible and durable. Although they are very thin they many very good and never lose their shape. I got this deck in Japan for about 3 USD which I think is amazing because they come in a nice plastic case which closes well and does not require a rubber band. They do not feel like KEM that is for sure but for the price they are amazing. These are good poker playing cards I do not recommend them for magic. 8/10

Overall:

Price: 10/10
Feel: 8/10
Durability: 10/10
Appearance: 7/10

PS: I am only 11 so dont criticize my spelling or grammar

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hey man - I just wanted to say hey and welcome, I noticed you're new around here ^^ Thanks for the review, and age shouldn't be a problem anyway, it's good to see really young people around too :)

Apr 28, 2008
Thanks for the review, it's nice to see reviews of cards that are rarely used.

Although i'm having trouble seeing how you could give them such a high score. I think you're being a bit too generous.

Sep 20, 2008
These are really fantastic cards. They are not that great for magic but for poker or other card games they are amazing. Thanks for the welcome I will post some more reviews when I can

Thanks

Apr 28, 2008
These are really fantastic cards. They are not that great for magic but for poker or other card games they are amazing. Thanks for the welcome I will post some more reviews when I can

Thanks

If they can't be used for magic then doesn't that mean they aren't particularly good cards? As this is a magic forum it makes sense to review the cards based on how good they are for magic.

You can use really cheap plastic cards and they're fine for playing poker.

WOW. Yuck 100% platic playing cards. I think I just puked. If you're serious about flourishing use plastic FINISH playing cards like Bikes, Bees, TH9s, or others.

I'm sure these cards fanned like crap. Anyways, the only part I could agree with you on the review is that yes, they are good for flourishing.

Aug 31, 2007
I think I just puked. If you're serious about flourishing use plastic FINISH

the only part I could agree with you on the review is that yes, they are good for flourishing.

contradicting no?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results