BentTouchSlink Freebies

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
Tricycle gets killer reactions. People freak out whenever I show this to them. You can't do it to many times in school though because people will catch on eventually.

I don't own Tricycle , but I do have the E gaff decks which in my opinion have a similar effect. Also I own Fraud and I think it is a great trick , the reactions are always solid.

Also I figured that maybe you didn't realize , but they are giving those out in the first 3 hours only and to every 7th order...

May 6, 2008
I am yet to see anything DG does come out less than great.

If BentTouchSlink intrests you at all. get it. The other effects are both great. Even if you don't score th freebies, I am sure BentTouchSlink is great.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
The E gaff deck box isn't even in the same league as Tricycle. You can't bring any attention to the gaff box without somebody noticing something, but with Tricycle you can let them inspect it to their heart's content, or pretty damn close. I think I'll go dig this one out, it's definitely something I could use.

David

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tricycle is great, absolutely wonderful. It should be noted that it was a joint creation between DG and the brilliantly talented Luke Dancy.

For anybody who owns the red gaff deck (with the reversed printed box front), try holding the box front CARD against the box, mimicking the front. Now, hold a pocket mirror towards the box and draw your spectators attention to it. under the natural cover, carry out an EGO change, as you slowly move the mirror toward the box. once the change is executed, square up as you touch the mirror to the box. It looks like the design reverses itself after the mirror touches the box. Very nice stuff.

CL

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results