Riffle pass

Dec 22, 2007
Anyone who knows passes very well, is the riffle pass angle proof for you? Because i was mostly practicing the dribble pass for the last 2 months and i tried a riffle pass today and i did it from all sides while looking in the mirror--completely angle proof. wtf?

Sep 16, 2007
Kent, WA state
It's not necessarily 'angle proof' because that left side. But the Riffle draws the attention away from what you're doing because it is distinctly audible and people SEE the riffle so they think you just riffled it when you do the pass. I used to use this pass ALL the time, i just made sure that throughout my routine i riffled the cards occasionally without doing the pass to set it in their mind that it's just a nuance i do with the cards. So when i actually did do the pass, they thought nothing of it. Best is when you leave the card face up in the deck and riffle pass it to the top, looks insane.

Aug 16, 2008
it is great that your pass is invisible but it doesnt have to be, it should be done with misdirection and anyway someone who knows a pass (magician) can tell at your best angle

Classic riffle pass's worst angle is direct right, whatever fast you do it, check in the mirror :)

Unless you're talking at variations, some people worked around it, and they do riffle the deck, don't know if this comes under riffle passes you're talking about. Obviously I'm talking doing passes while they are looking down, no misdirection used.

Cheers,

Aug 7, 2008
Ok, where can I learn this pass? I know in Royal Road they describe a "riffle pass" but it's just a classic pass with some riffling before and after. Is that seriously the riffle pass? Or am I missing something.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results