New 1-on-1 : Polaroid Change by B. Smith

May 19, 2008
manchester
yup, maybe he might once realese a 1 on 1 of a really awsome sounding "21 card thingy" I bet that would be awsome ;) ;) lol (dya remember chris?)

Mar 30, 2008
Hey, man. Chris Kenner's pretty cool too. And while he may be 80-something, he looks like a man of a mere 20. Like a Greek statue.

Yeah, I know. He's like the Julius Caesar of Magic. Sounds like a good SNC. Make a statue of Chris Kenner with cards...

MK

Sep 1, 2007
I remember the first trick I showed Julius Caeser. I think it was gladiator monte.

Is that the one where he magically changes the SPQR to an Imperium?

(You're not that old. Italian Renaissance maybe, but Roman Imperium? I choose not to believe it.)

Aug 20, 2008
Las Vegas
Guys, thank you all of your feedback and glad you dig it. To answer some of your questions, this cannot be performed surrounded, but all angles are explained in detail in the video. Understanding these angles is critical for performance of Polaroid and a lot more. Once you master angles of any effect, it helps in confidence of performance and allows you as a performer to achieve greater impact with your magic, without worry of how something may look.

Over the past year I've used this change in pretty much every circumstance, so it was my goal to integrate that experience into this 1-on-1. Feel free to PM me or ask any questions you may have and I'll do my best to help out.

/ b.Smith

Webby

Banned
Sep 21, 2008
For me this just doesn't seem to have the wow factor. The teaser video angle looks like you can barely see the color change which makes it seem very angle sensitve. I know about a hundred color changes as it is, and most have better angles and pack a bigger punch! I would like to see T11 design more cards for us flourishers and maybe release more of those white centaurians. Most of the cards in the Palying Cards section are sold out. Keep a bigger stock or just take them off. Why not listen to what your audience really wants, not another 1on1 download.

Nov 10, 2007
For me this just doesn't seem to have the wow factor. The teaser video angle looks like you can barely see the color change which makes it seem very angle sensitve. I know about a hundred color changes as it is, and most have better angles and pack a bigger punch! I would like to see T11 design more cards for us flourishers and maybe release more of those white centaurians. Most of the cards in the Palying Cards section are sold out. Keep a bigger stock or just take them off. Why not listen to what your audience really wants, not another 1on1 download.

T11 always listens to what we have to say dont go bashing them because this was not a 1 on 1 you liked. There were a lot of people who liked this 1 on 1 for example me:p

D

Deleted member 2755

I heard Chris Kenner was mentored by Jesus himself. This obviously would have occurred before CK sailed to the New World. Can anyone confirm this?

No, that was a rumor. In reality, CK was tutored by Pharaoh Tutankhamun of Ancient Egypt. Care to get your facts straight before posting Jon?

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results