I'm off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2007
UK
Yeah I'm leaving, if you don't know who I am just look over my previous posts and that's the type of guy that I'm not anymore so peace out.

Sep 1, 2007
England
Good choice my friend, enjoy your new hours of freed up time, you're not missing out on anything here, in fact, I might just join you.

Tom

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Mate, I really don't mean to single you out and a few have been guilty of this, but what the heck is with all the goodbye threads recently? If you wanna leave, that's cool, and I'm sorry to see you go - needless to say, I have nothing at all against you. But really now. If you've made up your mind to go, just go, don't wait to see if it'll cause any ripples in the community. Saying that you're leaving implies that you're actually gonna leave (unless you're someone else who really just wants a post count cause that'll make him important... or something like that >.>). I'm sure everyone wishes you good luck in whatever you do and in your magic and stuff... PM the people you actually care 2 cents about, otherwise just go, in general, really now...

May 8, 2008
England
^^Pretty much, there have been tons of goodbye threads. Maybe it's getting cool to leave. I'm leaving. T11 is so not cool anymore.
I'm back.
I jest, I love T11 and these forums.
Enough now...
-S

Aug 31, 2007
UK
Well seeing as there isn't anybody in particular I like here I thought a wider address to the community would be a more sensible option.

Yeah I'm leaving, if you don't know who I am just look over my previous posts and that's the type of guy that I'm not anymore so peace out.

What the hell is it with everyone threading "I'm Leaving...Goodbye...I'm off.." around here? No one cares. If they say they do, they're lying. You get on with the people that share a like mind and you ignore or get pissed off with the people that don't...period.

We're here to learn off each other and get better at practicing and performing magic.

This is a magic forum, after all...not a Living With Cancer support group.

Jeez

Rabid

Sep 2, 2007
Guys,

Unfortunately, members will come and go, whether we would like them to stay or not. If it were possible, we would not want to lose a single one -- we value and appreciate each and every one of you; however, that is not always possible. Farrell: If you do decide to go, I wish you the best of luck with everything.

All we can do is keep the forums moving onward and upward, constantly trying to inspire, provoke, and motivate our members to continue to grow and evolve and strengthen their skills. That said, I'm going to close this thread, so we can get back to the magic.

All the best,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results