Voting has opened for Self Created Display

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
You've used this display in atleast 3 of your videos. Try to make different ones.
Remeber.
Be original ^.-

-Eugene

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
You've used this display in atleast 3 of your videos. Try to make different ones.
Remeber.
Be original ^.-

-Eugene

The display in all 3 battles was different...i had never used the same video or same display twice...each display is improved in a certain way...i added packets every time...i started off with a 10 packet display, then 3 battles later, it was a 14 packet display...

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Big difference.. A normal person, like myself, wouldn't take the time to count those packets. I just see a huge display that has the same shape in about 3 videos.
It's kinda boring now =/

-Eugene

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
Big difference.. A normal person, like myself, wouldn't take the time to count those packets. I just see a huge display that has the same shape in about 3 videos.
It's kinda boring now =/

-Eugene

yeah, I know... But the point is that it's possible to hold 14 packets together to form a display...now I have 15 packets but I won't post a video :)

-Greg

Aug 7, 2008
Did someone just seriously judge by the number of packets? Sure I voted for you, but it was because your display looked better. If Kevin Ho had entered his 5 packet Damn Straight display, I would've voted for it versus a 10 packet or 15 packet display because it looks cooler. Plain and simple, judge by what looks cooler.

May 3, 2008
Did someone just seriously judge by the number of packets? Sure I voted for you, but it was because your display looked better. If Kevin Ho had entered his 5 packet Damn Straight display, I would've voted for it versus a 10 packet or 15 packet display because it looks cooler. Plain and simple, judge by what looks cooler.

Such hurtful words. :( I'm kidding, thanks for your input.
I was really hoping that you'd use a completely new display as you said that you wouldn't use the same one. Adding packets onto your original one doesn't really make much of a difference. Look at a Sybil variation; a billion cuts made from the Sybil that may look cool, but still a Sybil in the end. Nonetheless, your cut is totally awesome (although I would consider putting a card in your mouth cheating hehe) and better than anything I could ever come up with.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results