Polaroid Change performance

Mar 27, 2008
The change was great 5/5. I'm thinking of buying it too, but I've got some questions. Are you left clean after the change? And how hard is it comparing to other colour changes.

Nov 10, 2007
You do a great job on that I am still working on it but am progressing I should have it really good within a week.

The change was great 5/5. I'm thinking of buying it too, but I've got some questions. Are you left clean after the change? And how hard is it comparing to other colour changes.

Yes, you are left clean. In terms of diffculty, here's a bit of a 1-10 chart :)

1-Snap Change
2-Erdnase
3-Shapeshifter
4-Paint Change
5-Shake Change
6-Duck Change
7-Erdnase Sideways
8-Polaroid Change
9-Axis Change
10-Clipshift

These are a list of the easiest to the hardest card changes in my opinion. Although there are a myriad of changes, (beyond 10!) these are just the ones i picked. (1 being easiest, 10 being hardest)

Hope this helps influence your decision!

-Dom

Yes, you are left clean. In terms of diffculty, here's a bit of a 1-10 chart :)

1-Snap Change
2-Erdnase
3-Shapeshifter
4-Paint Change
5-Shake Change
6-Duck Change
7-Erdnase Sideways
8-Polaroid Change
9-Axis Change
10-Clipshift

These are a list of the easiest to the hardest card changes in my opinion. Although there are a myriad of changes, (beyond 10!) these are just the ones i picked. (1 being easiest, 10 being hardest)

Hope this helps influence your decision!

-Dom
I think the axis change is a lot harder than the clipshift.
Basically because you can't ever perform the axis change.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Polaroid Change is a 1-on-1 available here at Theory11. Go to the top of the screen, click on the 1-on-1 button, wait for the list to load and scroll down, Polaroid will be there somewhere.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results