Another Halloween Magic Topic

Im helping with a Halloween haunted house and was wondering if there were any effects / things i can make for the effects. like stage things. like that.
i have some like sawing lady in half, hand through body, head dropper, maybe shrinker. im just looking for ideas
thanks

A head dropper would be really cool as well as a hand through body. Sometimes I simply ignite some flash paper and throw it at my victim. (Making sure it doesn't touch them.)

Dylan P.

P.S: Where can I find instructions on how to perform a head dropper.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 6, 2008
Knife thru arm or needle thru arm is great(Needle especially if you get the big hypo needle. Also Is shrinker iany good. I have never seen it or seen any real reviews.

Shrinker is great. I do it all the time. I prefer bisection though. It REALLY freaks people out. You can do it surrounded too. I own a head twister and I love that thing! I get great responses from it. If you can walk up to people before or after the haunted house, I highly recommend "The Web". Its funny as hell. Its one of my favorite tricks by far. I cry laughing almost every time.

you can do shrinker surounded?!?!?! I dint know that!! I want it now! lol thanks for telling me this!

Not shrinker, bisection can be done surrounded. Sorry for the confusion. Ghost vision is one that you don't see coming. That one you have to be careful to who you do it to though. I tell them afterwards that its just a trick. Especially if there really freaking out or if they believe its their grandfather coming through or something. That one would be fun in a haunted house.

EJ

Mar 4, 2008
Canada
You could do:

Ghost Vision by Andrew Mayne
Haunted Deck (or any trick that require loops)
Saw by Sean Fields

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results