Criss Angel Believe :: The Reviews Are In

Sep 16, 2007
Kent, WA state
well generally speaking, the stuff that Katie 'reviewed' were the Cirque parts of it. Sounds like the crap came straight from Angel and no fault of Cirque directly.

Nov 30, 2007
That stinks for Criss Angel, but maybe he should have taken some time off his tv show to work on Believe. Practice, practice, practice.

Sep 1, 2007
well generally speaking, the stuff that Katie 'reviewed' were the Cirque parts of it. Sounds like the crap came straight from Angel and no fault of Cirque directly.

Yeah, sounds about right. I mean, all of the art looked like it came out of a Tim Burton movie (a good one, that is). It all looked pretty badass.

So Katie, what did Criss actually do in the show?

Sep 1, 2007
I knew Angel was pissing in his own milk can when he started using so much stooges and camera trickery. Now when people expect to see magic as amazing as in Mindweak, Angel simply can't deliver. But then again, who could?

Here are some quotes that made me laugh:

"David Copperfield is better, and he's a boring old" guy, Moffett said.

"The guy next to me was sound asleep," Julie Schmidt said.

"There's no magic in it," Huertas said

Wilson said it should be called "Criss Angel -- Don't Believe."

Moffett and Wilson walked out before the ending, because Angel started singing the finale, a cover of his "Mindfreak" TV theme song.

"He broke into song. I said, 'He's singing. Now we're leaving,'" Wilson said.

just wanted to point these out,

I feel sorry for criss and hope he can prove those people above wrong on his opening day. At least Katie liked it (i think).

-Mike aka Insert.Username.Here aka The Dragon:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very disapointed in the show. I had a low standerd for the show to begin with. I expect more from Cirque. I think Criss singal handedly brought there good name down a few notches. Cirque name, to me, means perfection and 100% satisfaction. I'm truly dissapointed in the show.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Here are some quotes that made me laugh:

"David Copperfield is better, and he's a boring old" guy, Moffett said.

"The guy next to me was sound asleep," Julie Schmidt said.

"There's no magic in it," Huertas said

Wilson said it should be called "Criss Angel -- Don't Believe."

Moffett and Wilson walked out before the ending, because Angel started singing the finale, a cover of his "Mindfreak" TV theme song.

"He broke into song. I said, 'He's singing. Now we're leaving,'" Wilson said.

just wanted to point these out,

I feel sorry for criss and hope he can prove those people above wrong on his opening day. At least Katie liked it (i think).

-Mike aka Insert.Username.Here aka The Dragon:D

Katie didnt like it much either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results