Hidden color change in CK's Slip Shot?

Dec 22, 2007
California: LA
hey guys...this has been worrying me for quite some time, and I finally decided to post a thread about it...

A while back, before chris kenner's 1on1 slipshot was released, I create a color change...the deck is held in mechanics grip, jerked up a bit, and the card changes visually. I saw slipshot, and something caught my attention. IN the beginning of the video, after chris finishes talking, there's a Scene where he's holding a deck at eye level...he spreads through it, then jerks it up a bit. I was wondering if that's a color change. It's kinda a let down because I thought my change had been done before. Can someone please tell me I that is , in fact, a color change created by chris Kenner?

Please reply and state your thoughts...I would areally appreciate it..thanks

ChrisKenner

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
I just looked and I am not sure what you are talking about. Is it during one of the black and white sections?

Chris

Oct 3, 2007
germany
Chris, I believe he does mean during the black and white sections in which you do an overhand shuffle, then jerk the deck upwards slightly. While I was watching the 1 on 1 a while back it drove me crazy because I didn't know what it was :p (not literally... well maybe just a little bit.)

Sep 2, 2007
my hypothesis: he does that normally, so that wqhen he does a control/pass it looks EXACTALLY the same

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results