Strike Double

Dec 22, 2007
If anyone here does a strike double:

Im having trouble doing a triple lift using a strike. It takes way to long for me to feel for 3 cards. An ideas on what could help?

Only things I can say is//
A)Practice lots. It's very difficult to get the Strike Double/Triple down. It's one of those things I work on everyday, just doing them in the mirror.

B)When practicing use a deck of cards that your going to use to perform. IE, Don't use Ghosts to practice and Regular Bikes in performances, the thickness will throw you off.

-RA69

Dec 22, 2007
well the DL is actually pretty easy, its just the TL thats giving me trouble. but hey, ive been practicing all day today, and ive been getting better. i hope mine will get as good as kammagic's.

well the DL is actually pretty easy, its just the TL thats giving me trouble. but hey, ive been practicing all day today, and ive been getting better. i hope mine will get as good as kammagic's.

It's easy when practicing. It's harder in front of people, trust me. Just keep practicing that's all I can say. If anyone has any better advice please post since I practice the Strike DL/TL a lot and any tips on the matter is great.

-RA69

Sep 8, 2008
Best advice is deffinatly practice, for any muscle memory move that's all you can do which as much frustration it causses can't be helped!
The only other advice I can offer is make sure your beveling the deck, the more you bevel the easier it'll be but also remember not to bevel too much or it'll attract suspision.

Sep 16, 2007
Kent, WA state
I always mix up the Strike and the Push-Off DL. Is the Strike the one David Blaine uses all the time? Or is that the push-off? Pending on what one it is... I might have suggestions, hehe.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results