Halloween

May 17, 2008
HOLY COW GUYS IT IS ALMOST HERE, HALLOWEEN IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW A TRICK I COULD DO IN FRONT OF MY CLASS THAT WOULD ASTOUND AND AMAZE EAVERY SINGLE PERSONNE THERE.

NOW I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT SIMPLE LITTLE STUFF I WANT A BIG TRICK SOMETHING THAT WIL BUG THEM. I HAVE GOT 500$ RATE NOW AND WANT TO SPEND SOME OF IT ON A BIG EFFECT. NOW MY MAIN RESSON TO GET THIS IS FOR PERFORMING ON STAGE, BUT I WANT IT TO BE AN EFFECT THAT WILL KEEP THEM TALKING ABOUT FOR A WEILLE.

SO I REALY NEED ANYONE THAT HAS ANY KIND OF IDEA FOR THIS THAT MEANS ANY THEORY 11 ARTISTS THAT SEE THIS NEED TO COMMENT ASWELL. AND ANYONE WHO IS GOING TO SAY STUFF AGAINST THIS THREAD KEEP IT TO YOURSELF OK:cool:

THANKS,

INDIANA.C

Jul 14, 2008
There is one trick that I seen xxGOBxxBLUTHxx in his youtube profile but later deleted to terms of violations. So are you using this trick to gain popularity? Or are you just simply giving for the people to have a good time?

May 16, 2008
String thru stomach...swami mantra.
Trust me, it will keep them talking.

Ya i definitly was the one to discover that in swami mantra and perform it for our school. thanks a lot for the credit Zack. Appreciate it.

It is a wonderful trick but a very small percentage of people will actually perform it when they know the actual swami mantra method and not the stupid liquid latex internet method.

Thanks again zack. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sep 20, 2008
Stigmata.
let them actually see the mark.

then couple that with tatoo joe. (with the same revalation)

Trust me, the crowd will go Mental.

Ya i definitly was the one to discover that in swami mantra and perform it for our school. thanks a lot for the credit Zack. Appreciate it.

It is a wonderful trick but a very small percentage of people will actually perform it when they know the actual swami mantra method and not the stupid liquid latex internet method.

Ok brice, I never said that I discovered or performed it.
Second, it would sound stupid to say, "wavehead17 performed this and discovered that it gets great reactions." There was no need to credit you, you didn't create it. You took back swami mantra anyway.
You're not the first to "discover this." You yourself said it was made famous by David Blaine.

I'm getting tired of your constant attacks on me. I wasn't even talking about you. Same thing for the "best tricks at school" thing. Why can't you just leave me alone?

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Something i'd like to do Is cyril's Headdrop trick.
Imagine..
Going to a door..

TRICK OR TREAT!!!

*Head drops*

AAAKKKKK!!!!!!

*Door slams shut*

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia

...Dude. Get over yourself.

This is a magical community, if you have issues with someone else, good for you, but wipe your feet at the door here. He doesn't have to credit you for anything, your arrogance is astounging. Get over it.

Jordan, I think there was actually a thread about the head drop really recently in which Cyril's version was also mentioned...

May 16, 2008
Ok brice, I never said that I discovered or performed it.
Second, it would sound stupid to say, "wavehead17 performed this and discovered that it gets great reactions." There was no need to credit you, you didn't create it. You took back swami mantra anyway.
You're not the first to "discover this." You yourself said it was made famous by David Blaine.

I'm getting tired of your constant attacks on me. I wasn't even talking about you. Same thing for the "best tricks at school" thing. Why can't you just leave me alone?
i was speaking about between both of us i was the one to discover it.
it would be nice to credit me because you speak like you actually performed the trick.
i never claimed to have created it.
taking it back has bothing to do with this.
i didnt claim to be the first to discover it. ( you make way too many assumptions )
again, he did make it famous.

I'm sorry am i bothering you?

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
ha ha ha yeah,

"golly, you scared me"!
"gorden bennet! thats a suprise".

and probebly a few more...

Haha wizz bang pop? Do we really? Wow.

But I can understand Gordon Bennet! Haha :p Good ol' British sayings. Can't beat 'em.

And to the original poster, Stigmata's a good one. And Tattoo Joe has infinite possibilities.

-Sam H

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results