California Magic Shops?

Aug 1, 2008
Salinas, CA
Anyone know of A Directory for California Magic Shop's. Something along the lines of putting a zip code in and a site telling you all the nearest shops. Or a web site naming all of California magic shop's.

Thanks Neil

Aug 1, 2008
Salinas, CA
Thanks Katie just what I was looking for! I live near Monterey California So any north or south locations would be nice. But that link helped out thanks

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Misdirections in SF is a great shop. In Carmichael, near Sacramento, there is Grand Illusions. It's probably the best and most friendly magic shop in the area. I would highly recommend making the trip there.

David

Aug 7, 2008
I was in San Fran recently and happened upon a magic shop on Pier 39, Houdini's magic shop (at least something having to do with Houdini in the title anyway).

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I was in San Fran recently and happened upon a magic shop on Pier 39, Houdini's magic shop (at least something having to do with Houdini in the title anyway).

I do not recommend Houdini's if you are a real magician. It's more of a shop for laymen. They only sell tricks that are marketed towards beginners and those not familiar with magic. It's mainly there as a tourist attraction.

David

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results