Which one is better?

Nov 30, 2007
I actually do not own the system by Dan and Dave Buck but I do own the whole Trilogy (including Everything Else). Everything else is a great DVD with some great parts to it. I heard that the System was a very hard DVD of flourishing (I personally don't do much flourishing) so if you are starting out in flourishing (not sure) then you might not want to get it. Everything Else also contains a section called Flourishes 101 which plays some classic moves in slow motion that are usful for creating your own flourishes or just in general adding some spice to your magic. I use quite a few of the things in the Everything Else DVD though. Hope I could help a little bit, if not leave some more questions.

Aug 25, 2008
Iowa
www.youtube.com
do you have the flourishing section of the trilogy? The system is harder then the trilogy in my(and most others) opinion. start by buying the whole trilogy then move up to system. Everything Else vs. System is hard to say. what are you looking for. System=all flourishing and Everything Else= Tricks, Slieghts, and some flourishing.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Yeah, it kinda depends what you want it for and what level you are with flourishing and stuff. System is generally considered harder than Trilogy. Everythingelse obviously isn't all flourishing-related, there's lots of different little tidbits in there and the flourishing 101 section.

Jan 14, 2008
philippines
everythingelse= false shuffles,card productions,tricks,slieghts,flourishes and just like the dvd's name ANDEVERYTHINGELSE....

the system= all flourishing...

you decide

-neco

Nov 10, 2007
without a question get everythingelse DVD it has much more material and is aoverall a much better dvd.

Aug 23, 2008
connecticut
everything else looks like it could benefit me the most

do you have the flourishing section of the trilogy? The system is harder then the trilogy in my(and most others) opinion. start by buying the whole trilogy then move up to system. Everything Else vs. System is hard to say. what are you looking for. System=all flourishing and Everything Else= Tricks, Slieghts, and some flourishing.

thanks everything else looks like wat i need right now thanks

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results