Next 1-on-1?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Tonight's feature is a classic cool one from Dangerous... check it out at 11 to scope it. Second to Angle Zero, it's one of my favorites from Dangerous Volume One.

Keep the suggestions and ideas coming - we check threads like this religiously for ideas for upcoming weeks. What are you guys down to see?

Sep 1, 2007
booo me want new stuff.

cull cull cull

and I REALLY want to see the david blaine deck flick thing.

Aug 21, 2008
Skill level 7 is easy? Almost all of the tricks on dangerous is under 7 or 8 skill level

EDIT: Nevermind, they changed the difficulty. It said easy like 2 seconds after it was released

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
blah... breach...

This is for the T11 staff since they say they check this religiously
This is what I have to say about tricks from DVDs in 1 on 1s.

I think that when a DVD with multiple effects on it such as Dangerous and the Trilogy should have certain individual effects from the DVD released as 1 on 1s either at the same time, or a week later or so. Instead of randomly releasing them. This way, if someone just wants to learn the one effect, they don't have to sit and wait 3 months for it to be a 1 on 1. Also, it wont disappoint those people who already own Dangerous and are anticipating a new 1 on 1. 1 on 1s should be individual sleights/effects that aren't taught on a major DVD and are things that the artist wants to share with the world.

For me, it really doesn't matte what they decide to do because im busy with By Forces Unseen. This is just my thought about 1 on 1s

-Kevin

Sep 25, 2008
Singapore
I always wanted to see more from Wayne Houchin..He only got 1 "1on1" video on the Bluff Pass..Hope he teaches some nice stuff such as Rub Vanish (he does that really well), Bizzare Twist, Invisible Palm etc..or maybe something new which has never been publicized..

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
I think that 1-on-1's should be in a series. For example, there would be a few sleights and/or utility moves, then a trick that uses them. I think that would be nice. That way there would be a trick that would start them out, but it would force them to find other uses for the sleights.

EDIT: I also agree. I would love to see something from JB. I would atleast like to see a performance from him. I want to see what he can do. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

I want to learn a simple, easy Pass.

Check out Aaron Fisher's Outjog Herrmann Shift. Its not exactly easy, but its not exactly very difficult. Anyone whom has some experience with cards will get this down with some practice. (I might write a review for the 1 on 1 in a few minutes. Great one.)

I think that 1-on-1's should be in a series. For example, there would be a few sleights and/or utility moves, then a trick that uses them. I think that would be nice. That way there would be a trick that would start them out, but it would force them to find other uses for the sleights.

There are several moves already released in the 1 on 1 section. Check out Aaron Fisher's 1 on 1's. They are almost ALL moves.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results