t11 special edition SNC - 24 Hour Video Challenge + Winner

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
We wanted to do something different for this week's Saturday Night Contest, so this week, the contest will stretch for 24 full hours. So what's the challenge? This one's a video challenge.

Below this post is a link to a music track created by us and posted for use in this contest. The challenge for the next 24 hours is to create a video of your own using this piece of music in any way you see fit. It can be a cardistry video, it can be a magic video, it can be a mix of both - but should illustrate creativity and originality (in aesthetic or contents).

Videos should be uploaded to any major video sharing site (Vimeo, YouTube, Viddler, etc) and link posted in response to THIS forum thread on or before 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, October 5th, 2008.

We're looking for creativity - something impressive and captivating. Limit of one video submission per member.

What's up for grabs? One deck of White Centurions, and one set of first edition Smoke and Mirrors by Dan and Dave. These are no longer available at theory11 - we have none left - and will be the last remnants of the first edition until the second edition decks arrive here soon. The winning video will also be featured on the main page of the theory11 media section for the next week.

Link to Music : < right click here to download >

D

Deleted member 2755

I really want to do something, but I don't know what to do :(

-Doug

Nov 10, 2007
Does video have to be as long as the music or can we play it over a second time, because my video wil probably be about 3 minutes. This question is mainly asked to JB consiodering he knows;)

Sep 2, 2007
can we edit the music to be shorter scince it's a loop (Other than the end)? Because I want the stuff in my video to be QUALITY, not QUANTATY

Nov 10, 2007
Dizzi are you trying to say something there or what dude. Longer or shorter does not make a difference

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results