Sounds too good

Sep 20, 2008
damn, is this similar to a psychological force? then again, it claims that its 100% impromptu without linguistic deception.

hmmm.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Simple shapes, playing card values and ESP tests? That doesn't sound like psychological at all, and yeah it pretty much rules it out. I'll be interested to maybe pick this up sometime...

Nov 5, 2007
Simple shapes, playing card values and ESP tests? That doesn't sound like psychological at all, and yeah it pretty much rules it out. I'll be interested to maybe pick this up sometime...

I saw a post in the cafe where Paper Crane said you could use any number even up to 4 digits and words as well with Technique. Not forced, not gimmicked.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Technique is great, I use it quite a bit and have found it to be a really useful thing to know.

Their are no gimmicks of any kind, no forces psychological or otherwise, and it does not rely on chance or anything of the like.
You never need to touch what they've written on, never get handed anything back, no DR, no Imp, no stooging of any kind.

This is something that once you know you will always be ready when the occasions present themselves.

As for what you will be able to incorporate into a routine utilizing it... well depends on how well you learn the 'Technique'.

Sep 20, 2008
****, that's the ultimate chat up line.

ask a cute girl to write her number on a piece of paper then burn it (if that's allowed in technique)

and guess the right number by using the effect.

Crap, i want this o_O

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Yeah I have been using it for something along those lines, so it is possible (in response to the phone number).
Now saying that, it is not easy to accomplish something like what you'd like, and will require a lot work on your part to really get to grips with 'Technique'.

As for burning... well if they burn it then yes, but I don't think it's best that you touch it as one of the great things about this is you never need go near it.

I can't speak for everyone though when it comes to that phone thing, I mean I may have something similar, but im not even sure the creator has attempted things like that.
Things like a couple of digits and shapes are what is best to begin with, but lots more is possible.

Dec 26, 2007
If you were going to do the ph# bit I would approach a pair of girls and ask them both if they know your targets phone # have the girl your least interested in write down the first 3 digits have the girl you like most write down the last 4 so you close with her. I would suggest that you get the last digit wrong on purpose and ask her what the wrong digit is. Then youcan confirm that she just gave you her phone # naturally the next question would be when not is it ok but when can I call?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results