Exile performed by D

Oct 16, 2007
I'd say do whatever you want.

Its really no big deal to imitate someone even just for a little bit, its a normal part of learning actually.
how did everyone here learn to walk? Imitating your parents or whoever was around you at that time I bet. I still look the same way when I walk as my father does.

With time though new things will arise and you'll take shape. That's why the ones who really love this stuff and stick with it usually develop into something unique, whether it be a look or style.

Sep 1, 2007
Service provided.

If being yourself means being a cheap second rate knock-off of someone else, then your doing a pretty good job.

Oct 5, 2008
Do I have to say OWNED? xD

To tell you the truth I just think you are deeply jealous that you dont know exile, you say you know and obvisouly you dont. And I have said before I have been doing what I have before I knew about Daniel Madison and if you still think Im copying him, then who cares? Really? No one really cares about you on here or what you have to say. I know I dont care, and Im doing what I like and what makes me happy and what I get from emails and calls from other people it for sure makes others happy, say what you want about me I dont care one bit. And anyone at all who puts there videos in black and white you cant say "OWNED daniel madison wannabe" you know how many people put there videos in b&w? Alot. Thats my point, say what you want but at the end of the day what do you have? Nothing. I do what makes me happy and thats the end of it.

Jeez. Who cares if he's copying someone even if he says he didn't. Is the thread called "My name looks like d+M"? Leave him alone. Who's to say how he dresses or edits stuff? If he likes it, he likes it.

Comment the effect, not the ways he goes to portray it. Does he complete the effect? If so, criticize that, not him.

Thread went totally off topic.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
To tell you the truth I just think you are deeply jealous that you dont know exile, you say you know and obvisouly you dont. And I have said before I have been doing what I have before I knew about Daniel Madison and if you still think Im copying him, then who cares? Really? No one really cares about you on here or what you have to say. I know I dont care, and Im doing what I like and what makes me happy and what I get from emails and calls from other people it for sure makes others happy, say what you want about me I dont care one bit. And anyone at all who puts there videos in black and white you cant say "OWNED daniel madison wannabe" you know how many people put there videos in b&w? Alot. Thats my point, say what you want but at the end of the day what do you have? Nothing. I do what makes me happy and thats the end of it.
Jealous WTF? jealous because you just try to imitate daniel madison style and post some stupid excuses about it? and use the camera advantage to do exile? no thanks.. I dont know exactly how its done but I'm sure you dont either.. the fact that other people post vids on black and white doesnt mean that if you do it you will be cool..

Lets do something, lets solve this issue with a battle :) a public one, not with the t11 battle system, or if you want it, with the battle system ok I have no problem, A 1 minute CARDISTRY vid, and you can use your emo moves if you want to, deal or no deal? JUST CARDISTRY..

I agree brian..

Jan 23, 2008
Leeds, UK

This is clearly not eXile but an imitation of it, you'll all see when you get hold of it, there are things/actions in this vid that prove it to be a fake/stooge. There's nothing wrong with that as it's nothing more than a video, for the viewer to be bewildered by, but you WILL see the differences once you get hold of the effect. Sorry to spoil that for you d+R.
No d+M comments from me today, but I'm questioning the quote at the foot of d+R's comments, something from Fight Club...

"For six months I couldn't sleep. With insomnia, nothing's real. Everything is far away. Everything is a copy … of a copy … of a copy."

Sep 1, 2007
Missouri, USA
Who cares if he's a "copycat"? He's got a hell of a lot more personality than I see from most of the people here. Leave him alone. That said, I think this is a perfectly good welcome to the forums for him. This is what's it's like.

I liked your performance of exile (That's all I had the chance to watch, sorry). If anything, I think you should work on removing the X's, it just looks a little... Difficult, I suppose. Good work, keep it up.

Aria.SA, just drop it. Walk away from the computer.

Peace
:)

Oct 5, 2008
This is clearly not eXile but an imitation of it, you'll all see when you get hold of it, there are things/actions in this vid that prove it to be a fake/stooge. There's nothing wrong with that as it's nothing more than a video, for the viewer to be bewildered by, but you WILL see the differences once you get hold of the effect. Sorry to spoil that for you d+R.
No d+M comments from me today, but I'm questioning the quote at the foot of d+R's comments, something from Fight Club...

"For six months I couldn't sleep. With insomnia, nothing's real. Everything is far away. Everything is a copy … of a copy … of a copy."

It was my take on eXile, a couple of my friends and I came up with are way of it untill the day of release. And what are you questioning the quote from fight club? Its my favorite movie and I quote it all the time. (And Im sorry if people think Im a "daniel wannabe" but I dont think just one person can take a color effect and a type of music,) this isnt going to you R3man

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
R3man thats what I was talking about, an imitation.. now do you know what am I talking about d+R? and yes everything is a copy :)

And samuel, its just that damn it really pisses me off, stupid excuses and.. lets just stop it here..

Oct 5, 2008
Who cares if he's a "copycat"? He's got a hell of a lot more personality than I see from most of the people here. Leave him alone. That said, I think this is a perfectly good welcome to the forums for him. This is what's it's like.

I liked your performance of exile (That's all I had the chance to watch, sorry). If anything, I think you should work on removing the X's, it just looks a little... Difficult, I suppose. Good work, keep it up.

Aria.SA, just drop it. Walk away from the computer.

Peace
:)

Thanks alot man, really means alot.

I really liked the video, i don't really see why people care that u are copying D+M's style (I'm not saying you are). I was wondering, what kind of patter you use for it, (i had my sound off so i don't know if you have any). Anyway, if that is your method it is way similar to Exile, Good Job.

Hope to see more,
Mike

Jan 23, 2008
Leeds, UK
everything is a copy... of a copy

I just found this quote to be quite coincidentally fitting - with regards to the d+M likenesses. It's okay to be inspired, but as you can see, imitation doesn't bode well when you're trying to "be yourself."
"Find a style that's unique, and then people will pay attention to the uniqueness in you."
(that one is from d+M)

Oct 5, 2008
I really liked the video, i don't really see why people care that u are copying D+M's style (I'm not saying you are). I was wondering, what kind of patter you use for it, (i had my sound off so i don't know if you have any). Anyway, if that is your method it is way similar to Exile, Good Job.

Hope to see more,
Mike

Thanks, but a question..what did you mean by what kind of patter I used? And if you liked that video you should check out my others. Thanks for the kind words.

PTG

Jun 15, 2008
In a cave.
Honestly, I think you aren't telling us the truth. I think you are being dishonest at least about your name... I mean, d+R? Come on. :rolleyes: There is no way you were signing your name like this before you knew about D+M, there just isn't.

I agree that putting your vid's in black and white does not make you a D+M lover, but all those close-ups + the type of flourishes + your sig = you being a copy. There is nothing honorable about being a copy. Here's a new quote for you, I think applies better for ya. "Better an average original, than a flawless copy".

Food for thought ;) ,

-PTG

Thanks, but a question..what did you mean by what kind of patter I used? And if you liked that video you should check out my others. Thanks for the kind words.

Patter... The way you present the trick to people (the words you say). You don't just walk up to someone and draw x's on there hands, make them disappear and reappear on the quarter lol. I'll check your other video's out soon.
Mike

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=yxQQ4u04d2M&feature=related and you had the balls to say you wasnt imitating d+m damn it ADMIT IT, even the font was the same damn, the only thing that you didnt put was MADNESS and you didnt have a tatoo with the R. Hear r3man advice, and daniel madison's quote..

My last post :)

And insert username, read r3man post, and you will get the answer, that why cant he use patter with stooges/fakes xD

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results