Collab Vid - Read!

Sep 1, 2007
Worcester, UK
Hey its been a while since I last posted, as you may have noticed the forums within the magic community have declined in activity somewhat, I want to know if any of you would be willing to contribute a few seconds of footage towards a big collab video aiming to raise the point that we are all still here.

For the video I will simply want footage of you picking up and opening a deck of cards.

Any deck / any where

Send me the footage at djmckee@hotmail.co.uk
As a attachement or instant message.

I hope to see a good response to this...
Its up to you lot.

Dj

May 30, 2008
Hi

I would like to the the footages too, can you guys send to me ? ( natyklein@gmail.com <--- this is my msn too ) or after sending to djmckee if he can send to me...

Thank you

Bryan

------------------------------

Sorry my english

Sep 1, 2007
Worcester, UK
I would like to the the footages too, can you guys send to me ? ( natyklein@gmail.com <--- this is my msn too ) or after sending to djmckee if he can send to me...

Bryan you will get to see it once it is finished, if you want to contribute please do.

But guys/gals don't send your footage to anyone else but me. Unless you want to see yourself appear in some terrible youtube video.

May 8, 2008
England
Sure, if the video is going to be anything like what I'm imaging should be very cool.
When do you need this for?
-S

Bryan you will get to see it once it is finished, if you want to contribute please do.

But guys/gals don't send your footage to anyone else but me. Unless you want to see yourself appear in some terrible youtube video.

LOL that was a little harsh. anyways
so just footage of me opening a sealed card box? thats it right? maybe a humer card or something?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results