Daniel Madison: Hunger

Sep 1, 2007
Good thing Kafka died early in life or else there'd be a lot more stuff like this.

(I don't mean that. I love Kafka.)

Oct 5, 2008
HARDCORE........................what is The Madison Show? He's got my full support.(if that means anything)

I have no clue what the madison show is, but If I remember correctly in his artist dairy thing on here theory11 he said he is working on a new show but he cant talk about it, go check it out.

D

Deleted member 2755

It pretty much sounds to me like Madison is saying "I'm doing something crazy, but I can't tell you what it is. You'll find out soon.":p Sounds cool though. Looking forward to whatever this thing is.

-Doug

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Kafka-esque indeed.

I would assume the 'Bale diet' refers to the diet Christian Bale endured during his preparation for his role in 'The Machinist' (great film). Apparently Bale ate nothing but an apple and a tin of tuna fish every day while rpeparing himself.

Truly a savage proposition.

Good Luck, Mr. Madison.

CL

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
This sounds pretty cool. yet another big magic opening this year...and soon, hopefully, we will also see his "Change" released in 2009

Sep 1, 2007
I think its pretty stupid he can't disclose the details of the diet. Is the diet an "underground" thing? How do we know he's not eating regularly everyday? Are we supposed to just assume because he said?

Oct 5, 2008
I think its pretty stupid he can't disclose the details of the diet. Is the diet an "underground" thing? How do we know he's not eating regularly everyday? Are we supposed to just assume because he said?

Yeah I think the same, but he did say he is recording the whole thing and is going to be on film. Reminds me of "super size me" that move about the guy who didnt eat anything besides mc.donalds for a month.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results