Tom Isaacson on Ellen!

Oct 5, 2008
3 hours of sleep and then 3 hours in rush hour from San Diego to LA- straight to Warner Brothers- I'm impressed I even was able to walk up there and get my dollars out! It was my first time doing a television appearance- always a learning experience-but live and learn that's the way it goes.

Yeah that must suck, sorry. How early was the recording for the show? Oh yeah ellens face was priceless.:D

Nov 10, 2007
I thought you performed it great just when you counted the bills you seemed a little sloppy but I thought everything else was perfect:)

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
You seemed kinda nervous, but actually I think that's good to know that even the professionals get a little nervous.
-That makes it ok.

Anyway, great job Tom, way to get your name out there!

Sep 20, 2008
You were sweating a lot tom, you were shaking too. now i dont know if that's part of the trick (since i dont own prophet, goddamnit) but that was pretty flawless.

and if that's the exposed angle, Screw this. i'll be honest, i rewatched it 5 times, and i still dont know how its done.

Yes, you should all throw cards at me for trying to reverse-engineer it and save myself an amount of money. Go on, throw cards at me. (preferably wynns please)

Mar 29, 2008
haha, thanks for posting...although, I am not sure Tom will be happy with his "little" dance move on his way up being caught...awkward!

I don't think being nervous matter...I mean, dude...you were on Ellen....even Oprah is impressed.

However, there was a lot of fumbling and organizing - some small fumbles...and I think why the crowd didn't react was the fact that it plays small...and from the camera you see green turn to green - or if you watched real close it's like GW's head grew, but
there is no distinct change that occurs and it registers late from afar (even on camera). In short, I think it went over their heads at first - it didn't for Ellen, as she was right there. So we learnt that Prophet isn't a parlour effect....but it is still neat.

Congrats Tom, great publicity.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results