Karnival: Released

Sep 20, 2008
They look a bit messy, and the only thing that would probably make me by them is the back design. Looks flawless. Not too keen on the others though.. (the ace of spades and the joker, meh)

Sep 19, 2008
You buy your own birthday presents?

The deck looks a lot better than I would have expected them to be.
I am probably going to buy a couple.

well, no but since they're apparently going to sell out fast, I had my parents buy some before they run out. lol. If I did buy my own birthday presents then I'd buy some bricks of Jerry's. :cool:

May 4, 2008
NYC
those look sick but they're pretty expensive.
I'm sticking to regular bikes since I can buy them at any pharmacy for cheaper prices, but I would buy those if they were a bit cheaper.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I hate how black and white decks are continuing to be made, even though a lot of people have expressed interest in other kinds.

These look decent, but remind me too much of Ghosts mixed with Black Ghosts. I'll stick to my Vintage Bicycles.

David

Sep 19, 2008
I hate how black and white decks are continuing to be made, even though a lot of people have expressed interest in other kinds.

These look decent, but remind me too much of Ghosts mixed with Black Ghosts. I'll stick to my Vintage Bicycles.

David

Glad you & fatal ace commented my post, I feel special. :D lol.

Keep in mind though there are only 5000 made so they probably will sell at the same price as the 1st edition black ghosts on eBay in the next few years.

_Lucas_

Sep 17, 2007
The faces of the cards are standard except for the Jokers and the ace of spades. So they are not like Black Tigers and Ghosts. Hope that helps some of you. The pack also comes with a D/B.

Sep 20, 2008
Israel
I wanna see more new decks with different face designs...different backs are cool but I don't want half a new deck of cards! I want to see new faces too! what cards have different face designs?
(except for the vintage deck and ghosts which I own, and shadow masters)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results