UPDATE - eXile Ship Date / Badness + Goodness

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Today has been a crazy hectic day all around here at theory11. In simplest form, we have good news to report and bad news to report. I'll start with the bad news. Both Mathieu Bich and I have been on the phone and generating a flurry of emails all day with the supplier of one of the key components of eXile. The package of supplies was supposed to arrive in our warehouse yesterday, but it did not show up. After countless phone calls and emails over the past 24 hours, we found out that the package has not yet been shipped from France by the supplier - and would not be shipped until Monday.

We screamed, yelled, and kicked, but we were told there was nothing we could do to expedite the process any further. Both Mathieu Bich and I personally worked on trying to speed this up all throughout the night (literally - because of the time zones), but our efforts were fruitless. We tried our best, but it appears that it will be one extra week before shipping. Using inferior quality materials was not an option for us, as the materials provided with eXile are the exact materials used by DB on the special - we refused to settle for anything less.

If we can do anything at all to expedite the process any further - we will continue pushing, and we have already arranged for the fastest shipping option humanly possible from France to our warehouse.

So what's the good news, you ask? How could there possibly be good news? The good news is that we care, and we wanted to show it. Delays happen, and we realize that a one week delay isn't the end of the world. But at the same time, even though this was outside of our control, we know this was very disappointing news. So to make up for it, we're going to be including a free deck of Bicycle Guardians with each eXile sold on or before today (October 9th), entirely on the house. This means a LOT of decks will leave our warehouse for the low low price of nothin' - but it was important for us to do so to show that we care, and we're listening.

More details will be posted in the theory11 forums throughout the coming week - and in the meantime, we will extend the special pre-order pricing of $29.95 one additional week. For our wholesalers, you will be receiving a message from your representative within the hour with full details. Once again, we apologize for the delay and are doing everything in our power to make this happen as soon as humanly possible.

Sep 1, 2007
Yo JB. You didn't have to do all that. There is no doubt in my mind that you guys did everything possible.

Over the past year, I've come to associate T11 with true integrity. The whole Digital Dissolve thing, the 2nd Edition Guardians, and now this. I can see that you guys really do put your hearts into this and I appreciate it.

It's because of things like this that I continue to support Theory 11.

Sep 25, 2008
Thats pretty ironic because i ordered my first deck of guardians along with exile..

Guess ill get 2 decks

baller08

Banned
Sep 21, 2008
Jonathan,

Understandable, these things happen. Thanks for putting in all the work and the focus on customer service and quality.

I think the fact that after I recieved an email from T-11 explaining all of this , I half expected to come on the forumns and hear a bunch of whining and complaining and instead everyone has been entirely patient and understanding, is a testament to T-11 and it's crew. Everyone seems to just understand that they really do work hard and put forth an effort to give us the best experience possible. Kudos to T-11 and it's great staff but more so Kudos to it's members/customers who are proving to be a loyal group of people.... Well done folks...

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
AHHHHHH, OMG!!!
I was waiting so long for this to ship to me, and as soon as we get close to the due date, you guys snatch it away!
WOW! A whole deck of cards, Gee thanks! You've done so much.

Well now I gotta wait a whole week to get it now, and can't perform it for that party I'm going to!!! THANKS A LOT!

I hate you T11! I hate you JB!

This never happened at E!
*runs in room and cries in a dark corner*

Nahh lol. I was bored and wanted to make this thread a little funny.
I didn't even order 1 yet. :D

JB, no hard feelings, I don't hate you . . . . . . much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
shame

usually takes t11 2 weeks for it to come to canada...well 2 weeks is good, usually 3-6 sigh

ordered it yesterday...wanted to have it by the 24th (halloween party) but meh

was deciding on weather to add a pack of guardians on my order , decided not to cuz i barely use the 1 deck i have now...but ill take a free one no prob lol

Sep 1, 2007
Could you guys tell me if I ordered it now with First Class International, would I get it by my birthday on 26th October?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results