Shadow Masters

Sep 1, 2007
Ok, sorry but unless someone has simple instructions to post the pic in a way that I don't have to sign up for anything you're out of luck.

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
Umm lets see if this works...

there thats apparently what they look like according to some posts off of E

Attachments

• ELLUSIONIST_shadow-angels.jpg
    ELLUSIONIST_shadow-angels.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 134
Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
Thats what i thought, but then I realised that when i was watching the 3 loops DVD that nathan kranzo was saying something about how he found the best deck that will hide the loops. and he said the black ghost deck... i was about to snap at that moment because not a lot of people have access or even own the BG deck so I think another reason for making it was the loops. don't quote me on it, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Denmark
I havn't read the whole thread but if these Shadow Masters really looks kinda like Black Ghost I might be interested. BG are pretty noice ^^

Please, worry more about how you can improve your magic/cardistry instead of another E deck that is black...

I understand what you mean, but I'm more into floursihing. I do some card magic but mostly flourishes, and I love collecting different cards and stuff, so I just wanted to know about design, release date, anything I could find out.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sidrohc

Someone on E forums said that the Shadow Masters would be released tonight at midnight. I don't think it's true though... :confused:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results