1-on-1 Tonight at Midnight EST

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
That just looks awesome...

I need to find a coin...heads I get now. Tails I wait to see next weeks 1on1.

Edit:: Heads...downloading now...-searches for chapstick- I know I have some...somewhere...

-Rik

Last edited by a moderator:

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Looks like Jesse Feinberg's MagiCap using chapstick. Looks pretty bad to me...

I'm not aware of the exact method used by Jesse Feinberg's effect, but based on the demo videos I have seen of it online, the method looks entirely different. Yes - both appear to utilize a Williamson Strike Vanish, but that's the only similarity I could see based on the video.

Aug 20, 2008
Las Vegas
This is such a great effect that's easy and fun to perform! ! Im glad to see he's finally releasing it. Its one of those simple effects that pack a huge punch. He also revealed to us his infamous underground dance move sensation called riki diki (14:20)

This is a hot move guys, and if you dont get this for the redline effect then you will def want to pick it up for the newest dance craze that will sweep the nation. Im very impressed that he pulled it off without one of his breasts falling out of that shirt.

bSmith

pS Seriously, this effect kills.. highly recommended

danwhite

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
Riki diki do riki diki dee.

This is a beautiful piece of magic. Easy to do and incredibly visual. I have had a trick crush on it for years.

Respect,

DW

Sep 10, 2007
Im very impressed that he pulled it off without one of his breasts falling out of that shirt.

DH is one clever dude. How can the spectators catch the move when they're too busy gawking at all that cleavage on that chiseled chest of his? What perfect misdirection. Brilliant!

I have had a trick crush on it for years.

Awwwwwwwwwww!! <3

No homo.

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
Can this be done with any kind of Chapstick ?

I live in sweden and we dont have the same brands on them here as you do. Can it be done with other brands?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results