1-on-1 Tonight at Midnight EST

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I wasn't... Surprisingly enough...

As I said in another thread: it looks quite nice, I don't see much use for it though, at least not with me. Only if someone you were with (probably a girl) took one out or something. I can't see it having much potential as anything other than a quick trick type thing..

Sep 1, 2007
I think it's sweet, and it's new and original, which is what 1 on 1's should always be.

The 1 on 1 trailer didn't do it justice though, the window was too small.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The 1 on 1 trailer didn't do it justice though, the window was too small.

I agree - so we just recut the preview and zoomed in a bit more; you can see it much better now.

I live in sweden and we dont have the same brands on them here as you do. Can it be done with other brands?

Yep - any brand would work fine. I'm pretty sure the brand used in the video was just whatever Walgreens (drug store) had on the way to the video shoot.

Aug 20, 2008
Las Vegas
Hey Guys,

I'm chillen with Dizzle right now and he told me to tell you guys that he is going to officially retire that shirt. For his next 1 on 1, he will wear a turtle neck!

I love the simple and direct version of this effect, but I need to point out that he also teaches a multiple phase routine with it... so no need to worry about not getting mileage out of this one.

Peace,
bSmith

Sep 20, 2008
retiring that shirt?

oh man...

*cough* i mean, Woohooo.

why dont you make it your signature thing dan? i mean, The bucks has their shades and T-Shirt, Chad has his Suit, why dont you have open-chested shirts? Reveal your medallion111!11one

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results