Redline

Sep 20, 2008
The effect is cool- but why does it have to be a chapstick? well- does it have to be a chapstick? =]

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I think the effect is based around a chapstick because well - it's a chapstick effect.
DO you mean if you could use othertypes of glue stick?

Sep 20, 2008
lol. its not exactly normal for a guy to bring around a chapstick with them. (well not in the UK. dont know about america)

normally girls carry them around- seems rather odd for a guy to carry that around.

Sep 1, 2007
I agree. It's a nice looking effect but I couldn't find much use for it - except for when a girl you're around happens to pull one out..

That wouldn't work though, because it requires a setup.

To be honest though, it's not that unusual for guys to carry around chapsticks if they have chapped lips, but I don't have chapped lips. So I guess it kind of is. lol.

Sep 30, 2007
I think this is a very refeshing effect with an everyday object. I am downloading it right now. I carry chapstick with me all the time and I am a dude and I see a lot of other guys carry chapstick with them. Hell, even my brother who is a staff sergent in the Army and also a bodybuilder has chapstick with him all the time. It was nice to see something different. I cant wait for the download to finish haha. It will give me a nice pocket trick that I can always have with me for a quick trick

Sep 1, 2007
That wouldn't work though, because it requires a setup.

To be honest though, it's not that unusual for guys to carry around chapsticks if they have chapped lips, but I don't have chapped lips. So I guess it kind of is. lol.

How long is the setup?

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
o_O You walk up to people with the deck in your hand?

Ah well, the chapstick thing must be just me then, barely anyone I know carries one.. As far as the routine thing goes, I'd be happy to be proven wrong there too. But unless you did some massively creative thing to involve it in a routine, it's just a throwaway quick trick for me.

Ah well, the chapstick thing must be just me then, barely anyone I know carries one.. As far as the routine thing goes, I'd be happy to be proven wrong there too. But unless you did some massively creative thing to involve it in a routine, it's just a throwaway quick trick for me.
I said with a Deck, not with a deck in hands.

JDEN

Sep 1, 2007

There is a quick 3-phase routine supplied, it's pretty neat, but the last phase is tough.

Sep 20, 2008
sounds more 'street magic' to me though. pretty good. i hope its a good strolling effect.

wonder if you can do it with a sharpie..? couple it with exile, phwoar.

actually, no dont. cause apparantly exile can be done with a borrowed pen/sharpie.. so tampering with it eliminates that factor when performing redline+exile (if redline can be performed with sharpies... lol)

on a sidenote, it is pretty cool. Dan Haus has a way of creating some odd- but amazing effects. (Like Flow.)

not too keen on sleeping queens though, but those gum tricks at the end are cool.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results